just talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how can we improve tama talk?

• more people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chat on more days

• faster reyplies

• more giueds

• less rules

• more rules

• games

• more polls

• less polls

• budies when u first sign up

• more avatars

• a make ur owne avatar game

• other

• i don't kno

• nothing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! Im a little bored so I will set up a new topic on Whats on your mind, nice poll, in a min I will tell u wat its called!

I think we need more guides that aren't 10 years old and actually do their jobs. I've seen a lot of guides that don't do what they're supposed to and aren't at all helpful. I think it'd be better to have more guides who know what they're doing.

I think we need more guides that aren't 10 years old and actually do their jobs. I've seen a lot of guides that don't do what they're supposed to and aren't at all helpful. I think it'd be better to have more guides who know what they're doing.
Ditto,Even though I am nine.But I do think The Guides should have some fun some times.But I really feel the same way.

Ditto,Even though I am nine.But I do think The Guides should have some fun some times.But I really feel the same way.
Me too, but I am 11. Mostly, some guides come on a LOT less frequently. There should be more guides that come on to moderate more often, especially now that TamaTalk is growing rapidly.

~Mimitchilover

No chat threads are allowed on TamaTalk. This should be closed, so I will get a guide to close this.

i would like to have more days with the chat room so we can just talk about stuff instead of just the topic. it is very hard to make friends when u are talk about stuff that u are not interest in.right. :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back