Furby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
Hasbro's interactive Furby is coming back! I dunno if you guys like Furby too. But I like anything Tama or Furby. This's new furby will be released in the Fall of 2005. The approx. retail price is $39.00, but most likely will be lower. The new Furby will have a flexible mouth, moving eyes, ears, and eyebrows. They will now be able to tell jokes, sing, dance, talk, and play. They will be available in about 4 or 5 colors. Is anyone else excited about this? Check out the link below! B)

https://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/fi/pr/42243.jpg

good lord!, I clicked on the link and I think my heart skipped a beat that thing scared me!

I believe it is. The problem is, the ears are too big, the theighs are too big, and the feet and eyes are too realistic. Those aren't even furby feet. It looks nothing like the original ones. B)

It's cool that they have all this new options. But I agree with the others: couldn'they have made the new Furby a little bit cuter?! :wub:

If hasbro does release that furby, whenever I go to a toy store I'll have to ask if there are furby's in whatever setion so I can close my eyes because I'll be too frightened to look! My mom always thought furbys were ugly and looked like rats, wait untill she gets a load of this XD I always thought baby furbys were cute though.

good lord!, I clicked on the link and I think my heart skipped a beat that thing scared me!
I definatly agree with heaven, when I first clicked on that link my eyes shot up :huh: and my head tilted slightly in a unright upward position then shot back up, man it is really scary, I have two ferbys and I'm not that too fond of them, they are so irritating, and now they're making a new one that I'll never by Ohboy :wub:

~vi :(

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw it, the first things that came out of my mouth was "Oh my God."

(And... Not in a good way...)

Honestly, I think that the new Furby will flop. Just because it's so bloody creepy.

So are you guys into Furbies as well as other virtual pets (besides Tama)? Honestly, who will buy one? I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll buy as many as I can.Furby is what got me into the whole Virtual Pet deal.I loves me some Furby.

i liked furbys at one point...untill mine got possesed and starting talking about seeing things and i checked the batteries cause i knew i had took them out about a year previous to this incodent and there was none in there i burnt that one and wont get around another one again.

i liked furbys at one point...untill mine got possesed and starting talking about seeing things and i checked the batteries cause i knew i had took them out about a year previous to this incodent and there was none in there i burnt that one and wont get around another one again.
:D :( :D You're too funny! :D

I guess some lik 'em and some don't. These new ones are being redesigned, so would anyone besides me consider one?

OMG that happened to mine too... :(

These new ones SCARE Me! LOL~I might by one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back