Tamagotchi at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alisonlindsayk

Reaction score
Okay.... I've got a question. I really want to take my Tamagotchi to school, but I'm afraid some teacher will get after me. You know that annoying beeping noise that goes off when the Tamagotchi's battery goes dead? Does anyone know if it still beeps if the sound is off? I used to bring my Tamagotchi to school all the time, but then one day in the car it started beeping and the battery went dead, which made me realize that that wouldn't be good to hear coming out of a locker. I don't remember if I had the sound on or off. SOOO bottom line:

"Does a Tamagotchi still beep when the battery goes dead when the sound is off???"

THANKS! :)

Alika

Okay.... I've got a question. I really want to take my Tamagotchi to school, but I'm afraid some teacher will get after me. You know that annoying beeping noise that goes off when the Tamagotchi's battery goes dead? Does anyone know if it still beeps if the sound is off? I used to bring my Tamagotchi to school all the time, but then one day in the car it started beeping and the battery went dead, which made me realize that that wouldn't be good to hear coming out of a locker. I don't remember if I had the sound on or off. SOOO bottom line:"Does a Tamagotchi still beep when the battery goes dead when the sound is off???"

THANKS! :)

Alika
No I had the same probelm!!!!! lol!! B)

ONCE I BROUGHT IT TO SCHOOL AND IT DIED I DID NOT CARE

did the battery die? or the tama itself? if the battery died, just put a new one in, and hit the middle button. then hit downlaod and u r good to go.

:huh: :huh: My battery went dead at school.The sound was off and it did'nt make the beeping sound.What I did I waited until we went to lunch because who can hear a tiny little beep when there a alot of idiots screaming and throwning food?(Getting off the subject)Well anyway I brought a pen in my purse and reset it and paused it, then when I went home I just popped a new battery in and I was reunited with Fayte. :huh:

I think that is the sound is off then the battery will not beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back