match maker...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpofgs

Reaction score
when does she come , will it work if i change the time to when she come (minute before), what happens if i say yes what will happen and how will the babie come

7 days old
Not really. Mine appeared the second day it was 6 years old before it was 7 years old. I've checked the health meter and I'm 99.9 percent sure.

when does she come , will it work if i change the time to when she come (minute before), what happens if i say yes what will happen and how will the babie come
the matchmaker can come any where between 6-9 years. yupp.^^ it depends how well you have cared for the tamagotchi and what kind of tamagotchi it is too. i hope that helped. >.<

On my tamas, the matchmaker has always shown up between the ages of 7 and 10 years.

The times were 10:30 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm.

B) B) B)

my B) is 6 and the matchmaker hasn't come. i set the ttime to 6:59 pm and she still didn't come B) :D B)

my is 6 and the matchmaker hasn't come. i set the ttime to 6:59 pm and she still didn't come

U must be patient. :furawatchi: I've been on tamatango and they said go to your friends list and yada yada yada. If the matchmake doesn't come wait until it's seven. :D But my tama is the matchmaker and is 57. :kuribotchi: wait. my tama V3 had a baby on the bus. :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi:

I'm replieing to whomever posted this message.

mine is 9 and the matchmaker hasnt come is there sumthin rong wit ma tamagotchi i need HELP :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :lol: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :D :kuribotchi:

u have to have a 7year old tama for her to come.if u say yes she will bring a nother tama .then the screen will have heart on it and then it will go back to normal and that other tama will go away .the baby will just be there when they all leeave .last after 24 hours the older tama will go away. :ph34r: :p

i only remember one time set the time to 2:59 wait a minute and it will come but you have to be over 7 years old

Well I didn't know that I was suppose to push a button when the matchmaker came because when she came for my v2 I didn't push any buttons until she asked love? and I said yes...now my v3 is 11 years old and about to die :mellow: :mellow: I have so much cool stuff in my items like a big screen tv...I used all of my tickets before he died because I know its coming soon....the matchmaker is not coming any more and I cannot bare the thought of my tama dying I have so much points almost 5000 what am I going to do?

You can always find a friend with a V3 (adult) and try connecting them a few times to see if they fall in love. If so, you and your friend can have babies together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back