NO PAUSING TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexitchi

Reaction score
I have a japanese V6 THAT WONT GO ON PAUSE!!! It's gonna die everyday, because I have to go to school! Please help me!!

er... as far as i know, there isn't a v6 yet... it could be a fake... but some of the tamas don't pause, so i'm not surprised.
But I'm not lying!!! It's from Japan, and I know it says Version

on the box. Because China and Japan have different Tamas than us. :D :D :)

fake... really BIG FAKE! there isnt a v6... not even a v4 yet.

er... as far as i know, there isn't a v6 yet... it could be a fake... but some of the tamas don't pause, so i'm not surprised.
But I'm not lying!!! It's from Japan, and I know it says Version

on the box. Because China and Japan have different Tamas than us. :D :D :)

I have a japanese V6 THAT WONT GO ON PAUSE!!! It's gonna die everyday, because I have to go to school! Please help me!!
I have two Japanese tamas. You have two choices to keep yours from dying when you can't care for it:

#1: Set the time to when it normally goes to sleep, then set the time to normal when you get home. That way, your tama keeps growing, without losing its Happy and Hungry hearts, or getting sick, or pooing. That's what I do when I can't care for mine.

#2: Go to the time, press the buttons to get Set mode, then leave it like that. This works the same as pausing it, except that the time won't change, and your tama won't age or evolve.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your tama(s)!

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back