I debuged the tama but then it happend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrie

Reaction score
I debuged my tamagotchi but my tama keeps on pooping and it will loose hearts every 30 seconds. Will he ever slow down or will it happen forever? B)

i have never de bugged a tama because i thought it would be risky but...i read that when you de bug there is a hyper speed effect when you press "c" or something...look around and try searching for "debuggin or hyper speed" in the search bar....

hope this help or you've already found out... B)

You're right! Your Tamagotchi is in hyper speed. You can press the C button again to get back to normal speed. Also when your Tamagotchi goes to sleep or has got to eat it will go back to normal mode by itself.

I debuged my tamagotchi but my tama keeps on pooping and it will loose hearts every 30 seconds. Will he ever slow down or will it happen forever? B)
this happened to me too. it doesn't slow down which sucks cuz i wanted to keep my debugged character without giving it my attention 24/7. oh well...

i was just wondering.. after you de bugg your tama and you use hyper speed..will that mean your tama will die faster as you speed up the time?

I debuged my tamagotchi but my tama keeps on pooping and it will loose hearts every 30 seconds. Will he ever slow down or will it happen forever? :(
I think some certain secret characters from debugging get hungry and unhappily really easily

I debuged my tamagotchi but my tama keeps on pooping and it will loose hearts every 30 seconds. Will he ever slow down or will it happen forever? :)
someone said it was in hyperspeed but that isn't true cuz hypertime stops if it has to poo or something like that. So it is just a glitchy character. my friend debugged hers and her fave character pood 5 poos per second or something like that. so she switched to a different character. either switch or live with it. :lol:

someone said it was in hyperspeed but that isn't true cuz hypertime stops if it has to poo or something like that. So it is just a glitchy character. my friend debugged hers and her fave character pood 5 poos per second or something like that. so she switched to a different character. either switch or live with it. :D
which character was your friends? was it like a tiger? or did it have flowery ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back