What is this?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko-Sama

Reaction score
My friend just sent me an IM on MSN asking about this, and I didn't know the answer so I thought I'd ask you guys. B)

Her cousin brought over her Tamagtochi Connection (bought from a K-mart) and my friend noticed that it was 50 years old. Her cousin says that it's only supposed to be seven years old. It also looked like none of the Tamagotchis she and I have ever gotten, and (https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Aiko.../Tamagotchi.jpg) that's what it looks like. My friend says that it looks really cute up close. XD

When it's connecting to another Tamagotchi's screen, it looks like a Nazotchi. On a friends list, it looks like a Nazotchi. It's also still awake some minutes past 10:00 p.m. when even the bad Tamagotchis are asleep.

What her cousin said happened is that she changed her battery and downloaded her Tamagotchi. When it appeared, it looked like the picture above.

Does anyone know what's going on? Or is this just a really weird glitch?

[Edit] I just found it in the instructions for the keitai posted by Natasja... It's at the very bottom under the Gozarutchi... But...her cousin got her Tamagotchi for Christmas...from a K-mart... Were they (they as in that tamagotchi) included in the newer american releases of Tamagotchi connections? ((I'm sorry if these questions are obvious and repeated, but I've been away from the forums for a while... ^^;; ))

Last edited by a moderator:
which part of the world do you live in???

just asking as that(the tamagotchi) might of been a different version or as i've seen that character is a character only for de bugged tama's...but i'm not really sure...maybe your friends cousin might of had accidentally de bugged it...???....unsure but maybe wait a while and more posts should be on its way!!! =]

bye bye

I'm in Hawaii. ^^;

And...it went to sleep at 11. But that's about all I can tell you, since it went away last night after having a kid. T_T

Darn it. >.>

And what's debugged? ((Been out of it for a long, long, LONG while...))

But what was really weird is that it was two characters at one time...it showed up as a Nazotchi on my friend's screen...although could that be becuase my friend's version (as well as both of mine) are older?

:( what do you mean two characters at one tme??? :D

sorry i kinda got confused!! anyways if you want to know what de bugg means look around the site and there would be quite a lot of chat forums about these stuff...i myself have not de bugged my tama's as some say its risky... :p so look around and you'll know what i mean ..

bye bye

:( what do you mean two characters at one tme??? :D sorry i kinda got confused!! anyways if you want to know what de bugg means look around the site and there would be quite a lot of chat forums about these stuff...i myself have not de bugged my tama's as some say its risky... :huh: so look around and you'll know what i mean ..

bye bye
I mean two characters at one time because on the original screen it looked like one tamagotchi (https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Aiko.../Tamagotchi.jpg). But on another screen it looked like a Nazotchi.

That's what I meant... ^^

This looks wierd...it could be a glitch.

ALSO:

Debugging is when you rub lead on the button that says "Debug" on the back of your tamagotchi, near the battery. I dont suggest it, because even though it can give you access to secret characters, it can mess up the sound (PERMANENT) and can have other side affects.

whoa cool! what generation was ur tama(or friend's tama) on???
The weird tama belong to my friend's cousin (his name was Bob). And the generations were another thing that got screwed up. The battery died when it was on the second generation, but then when she downloaded Bob again, his generation had changed to 7th. Bob's kid is now the 8th generation. ^^;

I have no clue what could have happened or what she did to it...

tamagal523 -- o_O I wouldn't want to rub lead on anything of mine... ^^; I'd probably screw it up somehow... XP

IT'S A DEBUGGED CHARACTER, U GET IT WHEN U DEBUG, I HAD IT BEFORE

The character you mentioned is Furawatchi (this means flower). It is one of the Keitai characters and I know from debugging that it also exists in the Connection Tamagotchi. It will appear as Nazotchi when you connect two Tamagotchi's, this happens because the other Tamagotchi doesn't have a Furawatchi. Nazotchi replaces non existing characters.

Actually I think its cool that your friend got it withou debugging :( . I think this happened when she chose the download option, maybe it downloaded all the possible characters.

WELL DEPENDING ON WHAT THIS PICTURE LOOKS LIKE IT COULS BE A YOUNG MIMITCHI,OR A MAMETCHI

The character you mentioned is Furawatchi (this means flower). It is one of the Keitai characters and I know from debugging that it also exists in the Connection Tamagotchi. It will appear as Nazotchi when you connect two Tamagotchi's, this happens because the other Tamagotchi doesn't have a Furawatchi. Nazotchi replaces non existing characters.
Actually I think its cool that your friend got it withou debugging :huh: . I think this happened when she chose the download option, maybe it downloaded all the possible characters.
dude, listen to Natasja... she knows what she's talking about.

You probably have a special Tama. Feel pleased! It may be a Keitai. That character is called Furawatchi, with flowers on her ears she's a Keitai and debug character :eek: . As that character doesn't exist on other tamagotchis it appears as Nazotchi! Dead simple! :huh: :lol: ;) :p :( :) :) :)

I got one without debugging they are so dang cute ... i must be a great owner O_O .. or it maybe luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back