Sign in to follow this  
Tamaguy#1

HELP! I can't use History on my Tama!

I'm on my 6g (generation) on my V.3 okay? Well, when I go to the friend list icon and choose family, I try to hit HISTORY and it doesn't work!?!?!? B) I don't understand. The instructions say to choose history to see your previous Tamagotchis, but how can I see them if it doesn't work?!?!?

PLEASE HELP. B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

may be it need to be on its 10thg.or maaybed it doesnt like the other g in your tama.but other then thoose things i am very B)

History is for DEAD tamagotchis - Parent is for past parents (that didn't die, but left after the baby was born)

I'm on my 6g (generation) on my V.3 okay? Well, when I go to the friend list icon and choose family, I try to hit HISTORY and it doesn't work!?!?!? :D I don't understand. The instructions say to choose history to see your previous Tamagotchis, but how can I see them if it doesn't work?!?!?

PLEASE HELP. B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Don't be alarmed I was worried until I found out the "History" was where you can see your dead tamas but not your parents, ok?

PM me if you have more questions?

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495 B)

History is for DEAD tamagotchis - Parent is for past parents (that didn't die, but left after the baby was born)

Are you positive? B) Have you experienced this for yourself? Does this mean you don't lose all your items if your Tama dies?

I NEED ANSWERS! B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Are you positive? B) Have you experienced this for yourself? Does this mean you don't lose all your items if your Tama dies?

I NEED ANSWERS! B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

I have experenced this, Georgiakate1 is right.

Don't be alarmed I was worried until I found out the "History" was where you can see your dead tamas but not your parents, ok?

PM me if you have more questions?

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495 B)

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh. I get it.....THAT'S COOL! B) That way, if your Tama dies, you'll never forget it 'cause it's be accounted for. Nifty! :D

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Really? Well that answers a question I've been trying to figure out. :lol:

But if your tama dies you lose all your stuff, like items, snacks, food, suviniors and tyhings like that? :blink: Including having to start over from generation 1? :huh: