Sign in to follow this  
Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

Slot for teens?

It's strange please can you help me? My tamagotchi is a teen, (young Mimitchi called Sunny!) And when i came back from school this morning she had slot. I pressed it to see if it would work and it certainly did (i lost 9 coins... :huh: )

Please can you help me? If you can't then it doesn't matter, I will have an extra game!!

[quote] I just want to say... THANK YOU, TO ALL OF TAMATALK. I HAVE JOINED RECENTLY AND YOU HAVE MADE ME VERY WELCOME!! ESPECIALLY THE GUIDES, IT IS MY CHILDHOOD AMBITION TO TRY AND BECOME ONE, HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES... [/quote]

[quote name='Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:28 PM'] It's strange please can you help me? My tamagotchi is a teen, (young Mimitchi called Sunny!) And when i came back from school this morning she had slot. I pressed it to see if it would work and it certainly did (i lost 9 coins...  :lol: )

Please can you help me? If you can't then it doesn't matter, I will have an extra game!!

[/quote]
[font="Geneva"]I don't know, sorry. That is just weird. Are you sure it's a youung mimitchi and not the [b] [color=red]adult mimitchi? [/color][/b] [/font] is it --> :huh:? or --> :blink: ? Edited by tama05

[quote name='tama05' date='Mar 14 2006, 10:40 AM'] [font="Geneva"]I don't know, sorry. That is just weird. Are you sure it's a youung mimitchi and not the [b] [color=red]adult mimitchi? [/color][/b] [/font] is it --> :huh:? or --> :blink: ? [/quote]
either that or its some kind of glitch

[quote name='bluetama' date='Mar 14 2006, 10:43 AM'] either that or its some kind of glitch [/quote]
[color=blue]yeah its probably a glitch, but thats COOL![/color]

IT IS NOT AN ADULT!! ITS DEFINITLY A YOUNG MIMITCHI, ... OK!!

lol sorry i just already answered that question and its a YOUNG mimitchi!! If it was an adult it would have skipped the teen stage!!