Slot for teens?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

Reaction score
It's strange please can you help me? My tamagotchi is a teen, (young Mimitchi called Sunny!) And when i came back from school this morning she had slot. I pressed it to see if it would work and it certainly did (i lost 9 coins... :huh: )

Please can you help me? If you can't then it doesn't matter, I will have an extra game!!

I just want to say... THANK YOU, TO ALL OF TAMATALK. I HAVE JOINED RECENTLY AND YOU HAVE MADE ME VERY WELCOME!! ESPECIALLY THE GUIDES, IT IS MY CHILDHOOD AMBITION TO TRY AND BECOME ONE, HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES...

It's strange please can you help me? My tamagotchi is a teen, (young Mimitchi called Sunny!) And when i came back from school this morning she had slot. I pressed it to see if it would work and it certainly did (i lost 9 coins...  :lol: )
Please can you help me? If you can't then it doesn't matter, I will have an extra game!!
I don't know, sorry. That is just weird. Are you sure it's a youung mimitchi and not the adult mimitchi? is it --> :huh: ? or --> :blink: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, sorry. That is just weird. Are you sure it's a youung mimitchi and not the adult mimitchi? is it --> :huh: ? or --> :blink: ?
either that or its some kind of glitch

IT IS NOT AN ADULT!! ITS DEFINITLY A YOUNG MIMITCHI, ... OK!!

lol sorry i just already answered that question and its a YOUNG mimitchi!! If it was an adult it would have skipped the teen stage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back