fishing pole

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melos

Reaction score
if you buy u'r tama a fishing pole at your shop i don't know how much it costs but it probably costs around 800-1000 or less it totally gives your tama 1000 points the first buy of the fishing pole.and your tama is happy :p i don't know wat happens on your 2'nd buy? if you know post it in this topic but it's probably some kind of an item for free for your tama the second time!

hope you enjoyed it,

melos :ph34r:

IT COSTS 400 POINTS

YOU CAN CATCH CANS POINTS FISH,AND ONE TIME I GOT A WHALE!!!

same as others who caught tins and whale....the whale is, ugh, very HUGE..........!!!!

I once got a genie lamp 4 700 points i first got a cloud then it let me use it again and i got 5000 points

:furawatchi: my tama

if you catch a tin can or a fish you can use the fishing pole again ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:pochitchi: What does the Fishing :blink:

:blink: Pole look Like? :pochitchi:

My V2

Name: Jack

Training: 7/9

Generation: 1

Just had Baby girl!!

:( What does the Fishing :eek: :eek: Pole look Like? :(

My V2

Name: Jack

Training: 7/9

Generation: 1

Just had Baby girl!!
it looks like a fishing pole

and sells in the shop for aroung 400p

B) i once bought a fishing pole and the first time i tried it i got a tin can but the B) second time i got a fish. i have to use it again but my tama is sleeping so ya ill try it in the morning B)

You get more tries on your pole if you get somthing little on your first try but you only get 3 tries in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back