What Going On Here!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andryian

Reaction score
:wub: :( How come my tama training level is not going up its like my tamagotchi is trying to evolve badly I don't won't that scary but I have to see because all my tamagotchi is doing it and I don't want to be a bad parent thats not cool. :huh: :(

I've had that happen too. The training points don't go up every single time you need to put them on time out or praise them. When the tama is mad, or pouting, and you put it in time out, it only gets a training point some times. other times it does not. i don't really know why, it just doesn't.

sometimes they have their backs facing you which means they are angry about something...like when you havent fed it and all the hearts are empty....all you ahve to do is feed it and it'll go back to normal...other wise its just sulking and you should praise it...this is all just from experience and if you'd like more info try searching for "training bars" or something similar... :(

:( :D But I'm not talking about that I mean like if your tama is not doing anything like the stuff you said but I wish they shouldn't stuff like that. :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back