Hey, whats up with mating?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulianV

Reaction score
I was trying to get my tama and my brothers tama to mate and it took like fifty connections for them to finally have a baby. Is this common? :wub:

maybe they both didnt have 4 love hearts yet...maybe check nex time first or maybe its just coz they didnt want to get married yet :D i'm just suggesting and that hasnt happend to me before :(

sorry...

so how many times do u have to connect them to have a baby? coz i wanna have a baby with my sisters

My tamagotchis were best friends as teens, and they fell in love the first time after connecting as adults. 72 hours later, they mated after I connected them.

yer..thats true if you are really good friend with four smiley faces when they are teens and after they turn into adults..the smiles either turn into hearts or you must connect with the partners a few more times first..

Your tama has to be 5 years old (at least) and connect a LOT of times. Hope it helps.

I have seen it said in lots of places that tamas need to be at least 5 or 6 before they can mate.

I had 2 tamas (connection v2) that were good friends (4 faces) as teens. They were hatched at the same time and so were extremely close in age as well.

They were connected a lot.

As soon as they became adults the first connection caused them both to become partners (4 hearts)

After 24 hours as adults. They mated and had babies.

They were both 4, I can guarantee this as I couldn't believe what had just happened and checked their ages a number of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back