MASKUTCHIS!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's daughter keeps getting them too.

Here's what I think...

You get them if you have an Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi as a teen, then if you don't take good care of them and forget to keep hunger and happiness hearts topped up, you WILL get one!

SO TO AVOID ONE...look after the baby/child/teen character as well as you can and try to keep its hunger & happiness hearts as full as possible - don't let them drop down below 2/4 or 3/4 full - (and if you do, then MAKE SURE you don't leave them like that for very long)!

Yeah, and also if you are on 2nd gen. so far its pretty much impossible to get masktchi.

You can't get a Maskutchi on an even number generation, only odd numbers, for a fact. :3

If you know how to NOT get them please answer!<_> :p ^_^
I like Masktchis, there not that bad. And if you want to get rid of them you have to actually start taking care of them and not do so much bad things to it.

to not get one of them you must discipline your tama more than three time. if not, your chances to get a masktchi will increase ! :D

when i got a masktchi, nobody wanted to be its partner :(

i waited for the matchmaker to come, and it find a hanatchi for mly masktchi... that's all i can say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back