MAMETCHI V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
WOHOO! My tama just turned into a Mametchi! That's fantastic! It means I took PERFECT care of him I'm so happy to see him. The new animations of Mametchi are extremely pleasant. I couldn't be thrilled more. ;) I'm hoping ot get a Mimitchi in my second generation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :ph34r:

Ra,

with all this posting you do here i suggest you get a log.

many things you post could go there....

and be more useful.

that way i cant accuse you of spamming like a am about to.

plz plz dont spam! thanks.. or post in the wrong areas or whatever..

just cuz it isnt short doenst mean its not spam....

and im happy for you but not that happy cuz you dont need perfect care and i have gotten use to the extraordanary.. chrissy taught me that much..

yeah lol. havent played Tamagotchi for years and just got my V3 yet I get Mametchi in my first gen. Wasn't so hard anyways.

with all this posting you do here i suggest you get a log.many things you post could go there....

and be more useful.

that way i cant accuse you of spamming like a am about to.

plz plz dont spam! thanks.. or post in the wrong areas or whatever..

just cuz it isnt short doenst mean its not spam....

and im happy for you but not that happy cuz you dont need perfect care and i have gotten use to the extraordanary.. chrissy taught me that much..
Hm, you're absolutely right, I do apologise for this childish behaviour. But we're all human, and we tend to make mistakes. Once again, I apologise for my useless topic. I suppose I should have posted it in the logs section.

Ra,

I also got Mametchi on 1G. It's the easiest and most independent character i ever seen in V3.

Na? i got a cute mametchi too!!! on my first generation! it looks so cute and innocent! hmm... they said that a tamagotchi has a certian personalitie. is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back