Chest on V3...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have never had a chest in my items

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amercian_idiot_29

Reaction score
When I bought a chest on my V3 I used it and my tama turned into a baby (Teletchi I think it is called) for 20 seconds then he turned back the a Young Mimitchi then he lost all his happy and hungry hearts.

:hitodetchi: ~Goalie Girl~ :hitodetchi:

mine was a older lady, like the matchmaker...

it's strange but cute joke! :hitodetchi:

I used it before and i turned into a baby but i reset fast so i'm fine now... :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

this happened to me 5 times.....litteraly.....it turned into the matchi maker 4 times and into the baby once.....it's funny but it gets me mad how I have to make it gain so much weight feeding it to make it happy when it's over! It's very frustrating! I feel your pain (lol). That's why i never bought it again after that.

The baby just comes out of the chest and scares you or something, you dont have to reset it. . .it is gone within 30 seconds or so, it will make all your happy and healthy hearts empty though

When i did it changed into Otikitchi. It made me mad because of the hearts. I ALMOST HAD MAMETCHI!! AHH!!! ^_^

I got the chest 2 times onli...sob. first turned me into the grandpa thingy den it gave me 200 points on second time. sooo cute ^_^ :huh:

Mine turned into an old lady, like some other people's. It was weird...

Ally

Well, that has happend to me before. I got the chest and it turned into a baby, and then I checked if it was happy and hungry, and all of it was down! I just think it liked being a baby again maybe, who know's?

Meg

I had the matchmaker show up. My tama was only a toddler (maybe a teen), so it got mad. The other 2 times I got 200p out of it (which is funny since it costs 200 to buy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back