Eclipsed_Moons's Tama Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipsed_Moon

Reaction score
Sunday January 16, 2005

Well, I got my Tama a few days ago, Monday the 10th to be exact. I had a few troubles; my first Tama lived for 2 days. Then I realized I had read the directions wrong and put in my birth date reversed. So it would have celebrated it on 7/9 not 9/7, 2 months and 2 days before my actual birthday.

Well now my 2nd Tama, Jess, is 4 days old and an adult. I think I have a growth record. Her baby stage lasted about 30 minutes. Her child stage lasted about 24 hours, and then she was a teenager for about 2 days. Last night she finally turned into an adult, a Kutchipatchi.

An hour or so later she was doing the weirdest thing. She had a mug and was moving a stick in and out of her mouth. Later that night I read on another site and saw a picture, she was brushing her teeth.

My sister’s Tama, Joey, turned into an adult, Tarakotchi, at around 8:00 EST. We then connected to update our Friends List, which only contains each other, when we connected I went and gave him a present, a skateboard, and a heart showed up. After Joey checked out his skateboard we checked and they were partners. We connected a few more times, I got a hat and maraca’s and Joey got a skateboard and boots. Jess then brushed her teeth and went to sleep at 10:00, which is odd because she’s usually asleep at 8:00, which annoys the hell out of me. Jess is also getting up later, I’ve noticed, she used to get up at 8:00 now it’s around 9:30.

Now, for today… Pretty much uneventful, I look down at around 10:30 and she is brushing her teeth like a good Tama. At about 1:00 I look at her and she is playing her maraca’s happy as a clam. And that was it so far today as it is only 1:07.

Monday January 17, 2005

Well Jess didn’t fall asleep until 10:00, I had just fallen asleep and I had left her sound on by accident. She woke me up with her beeping that announced her going to sleep. I then turned off her light and went back to sleep.

She woke up 11 hours later at 9:00, I fed her, her breakfast and a few snacks. She now weighs 52 pounds and is 5 years old. She is also brushing her teeth right now. It’s so cute! My sister has been neglecting hers but just alittle.

I want to add pictures to this but I’m too lazy to actually take pictures and upload my digital camera onto my Mac.

Last night I almost beat the hurdles game. I was at 27 and then she decided it would be a great time not to jump when I told her to. Oh well, I’ll try again later. But I have to get to my schoolwork right now.

Well finished with my schoolwork, I started at 11:00 and worked until 1:00 then took a break and vowed to come back and work at 3:00 well at 2:15 sleepiness overtook me and I took a 2-hour nap. And after 30 minutes of procrastination I finally started again. Now at 5:15 I have finished!

Back to Jess, she’s been quiet all day. Only pooping twice, I haven’t been paying much attention so I didn’t know when she had to go. I also don’t like to pause her, so I leave her on.

Tuesday January 18, 2005

Well I went to school today I checked on Jess during art. Mrs. Busybody was there and I mated with one of her prospects and robot one. Don’t remember the specie name right now. Well now it’s Jess and little boy YAY! I’ll miss Jess when she leaves. I’ve already decided to name the little boy Josh.

I HAVE to get to my homework. Update after!

Well I’m back. About a half a hour ago my sister’s Tama was doing the cutest thing. He would walk up and kiss the screen a few times then walk away and do it over and over again. He did it for about 5 minutes.

Jess has been quiet today baby has pooped about every hour like all babies do. Tonight I have to go somewhere so I will have to leave my Tama in the charge of my sister. I won’t be gone long and hopefully Jess would have fallen asleep by the time I get home. I also hope that my sister will look after her carefully.

Kaiti’s (my sister) Tama is waiting for Mrs. Busybody I’ve read somewhere that she only shows up at 10:00am, 3:00pm, and 6:00pm. She didn’t show up at 3:00 so we’re waiting for 6:00. Ours were originally going to have Tama babies but they never did. So last night I said when Mrs. Busybody shows up lets just have babies with her Tama’s unless we have babies first. Well we didn’t have them yet, so I used Mrs. Busybody.

Well, I just looked down at Jess and baby, and he was sick. L Poor guy! Nursed him back to health with one shot. I’m going to have to take Jess and baby to school tomorrow because he will poop every hour. I want to be up when Jess leaves! I don’t think she’s leaving tonight. It might be tomorrow; I think that I might set the clock wrong once just so I can see her leave. But that would be annoying.

I really gotta go! It’s time to go to bed and I don’t want to get into trouble.

Wednesday January 19, 2005

Checked on Jess during Art this morning, she was hungry so I fed her. Hadn’t checked on her until I got on the bus some hours later. She had no hearts in Hunger and 2 hearts in Happy, and she had to poops. Poor thing! Tonight is the night she leaves I’ll miss her! L I hope I get a Mametchi this time. They’re so darn cute! I know I’m sorta unorganized when it comes to writing stuff.

Hold on, I gotta go do the dishwasher. Ok, I’m back.

Days have been quiet since Jess has become an adult, but they soon will get busy again as I’m going to be raising Generation 2 starting tomorrow morning. It’s pooping every hour or so and plenty of feeding. Plus I have to discipline also to get a Mametchi. I can’t wait to find out what’s going to be when it grows up.

That’s about it for my little Tama for today, or up until now. I don’t think that much more will happen. Its weird Jess didn’t brush her teeth last night she usually does it an hour before she goes to sleep. I probably missed it when I was gone for a short time last night. Oh well!

About an hour ago I was filling out this thing on the forums that I found on www.mimitchi.com well anyway I looked down and I saw Jess singing. A while ago back when she was just and Itchigotchi I caught her singing and dancing. In fact it was the night she changed into an adult, I think. I walked into Trader Joe’s with my dad and I decided to check up on her and I see her dancing around.

My friend Ariana wants a Tama for her birthday, well she wanted it for Christmas but her mom didn’t get her one. So (ssssshhhhhhhh it’s a surprise) I’m getting her one for Valentines Day! She’ll never suspect it! I’m so excited! I can’t wait she wants a blue one; I’ll have to find my favorite one of the blue ones.

Saturday January 22, 2005

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. Josh has grown into an Oiniotchi and has a full training bar. He also just finished taking a bath. I missed Jess leaving, I really missed her for a while the next day. Also Josh missed her, he pooped like every 15 minutes in art.

Wednesday January 26, 2005

Well Josh is 5 years old and an adult. He has grown into a Targotchi. My sister’s has grown into a Gozarutchi. Mrs. Busybody should be around soon.

Last night I caught Josh coming up to the screen and kissing it. Nothing eventful has happened. Also I have been busy so I don’t notice much with him. But I still refuse to pause him.

Thursday January 27, 2005

Well another snow day. Which means another day devoted to caring for my Tama Josh. Mrs. Busybody should be around today. I have decided on names for the baby already. If it is a girl Tama her name will be Jules. If it’s a boy its name will be Owen.

Well it’s been uneventful so far today. So I’m going out in the snow!

Well Mrs. Busybody came today! Yay! I have yet another boy. So Owen it will be. That means Friday night Josh will leave. But I’m staying up late to watch Dances With Wolves part 2 so I might get to see it.

Nothing eventful happened today with Josh, I have managed to keep him from being really fat though. He now weighs 91 pounds; ok that is alittle chubby, but not much. He needs to play a game. Well that’s it for tonight.

Tuesday February 1, 2005

Well the snow days have ended. So it was back to school yesterday. And my little Tamagotchi came with me.

Yesterday was the first time I paused Josh for an extended period of time. I had Cheer Dynamics right after school so I didn’t have time to care for him really so while I changed I took care of his accumulated problems and them paused him. Not before a short “Sorry bud, but I have to.”

Also yesterday evening Owen grew into a Hinotamatchi, I’m trying really hard to get a Mametchi. But I don’t think it will work with me going to school and I don’t want to pause them or leave them at home.

Now my Tamagotchi Connection is about 3 weeks old, and has stickers on the back. My sister’s is one of the ones with a blank face so she got stickers so she let me used some. I have my name and a sticker of Marutchi, Ichigotchi, Young Mimitchi, Memetchi, Taragotchi, and Maskutchi.

On to today’s events... Owen has been waking up later than usual. But I’ve been checking on him and he isn’t awake at around 10:00, the others were usually awake way before that and already demanding attention. Owen is 99 pounds, and 2 years old. He is also the 3rd generation. I haven’t had any reproductions from other than Mrs. Busybody.

I’ve decided that I’m going to keep going on and on in the generations to see how far I can get in generations until it stops or one accidentally dies on me. Then after that I’m going to see how old I can get one. Then after that I don’t know.

Wednesday February 2, 2005

Today while I was at school Owen grew into a Maskutchi, he’s so cute! I saw him jump in the jumping game he’s really silly. Also I was doing my homework and I look down to see him playing Peek-a-boo. It was adorable! He would walk close to the screen then duck so you couldn’t see his eyes and then pop up, and walk away. He kept doing it over and over.

Well that’s the main events for today.

Friday February 4, 2005

Today when I checked Owen on the bus he had no happy hearts or hunger hearts, 2 poops, and was sick with a really big skull. Poor guy! So I took care of him and played a game with him.

No Mrs. Busybody yet, she will come soon though. Here are Owen’s stats as of today. All happy and hunger, 7 training bars, 5 years old, 99 pounds, boy, and 3rd generation.

Other than that no major events so far today...

Saturday February 5, 2005

I found this thing on the Internet last night. You can debug your Tamagotchi to get a secret character for babies. But I’m not sure about it so I sent an e-mail to Bandai to see whether or not it was ok to do or not. Because I don’t want to do something that would screw up my Tamagotchi because I really like it a lot.

Owen hasn’t done any interesting things lately. He did wake up really late today. At around 10:00 I think, later than usual. Last night when I checked on Owen he was watching TV it was adorable. It had alittle TV and he was sitting facing it and the fuzz on the TV moved. He has been watching a lot of TV lately. That little couch potato!

He is now 6 years old and later tonight he will be 7. Then Mrs. Busybody will come no later than tomorrow and I will start over with a 4th generation. I’m still trying to get a Mimitchi or a Mametchi. I noticed my updates have been getting smaller and smaller.

I’ve also noticed that only Jess has brushed her teeth, the others would take lots of baths. But only Jess bathed and brushed her teeth before bed. Josh and Owen just bathe and then go to bed. I’ve also noticed the boys stay up later than Jess and wake up later than Jess. It’s probably them just being boys. I want a girl next so I can name her Jules.

Hey, I’m back again. Because Mrs. Busybody just came at 3:01, this time she brought a Robotchi, and gave me a little boy Tama. Right after I got the little boy Owen started playing Peek-a-Boo. It’s so cute to watch him!

I have to think of a name for my new little boy Tama. I think Joe will be a suitable name. It’s after a boy I have a crush on but he doesn’t know I even have a Tama and probably never will. Or at least I hope he never will find out.

Well that was my big event for the day! Until next time!

Sorry I had to put all of them up at once! I just started it today and it would have been really mean if I had put them all in one big long post. :D

So there they are up until today. I can do anything really because they are alseep! :p

I :( them so much! Tonight Owen is going to leave Joe :D But I'm going to take good care of him.

I've yet to figure out how to care for my Tamagotchi during school, I don't want to pause it at all. I always thought of leaving it home and having my mom take care of it. But I'm not sure about that either. So for now my Tama is getting a ride around my school in my front left pocket until I can figure something out. ^_^

Well Owen has left Joe to fend for himself, with my help of course.

Joe has grown into an Oniotchi. He weighs quite alot for such a little boy. My sister's Tamagotchis died poor things.

She has a girl though, which is good because we hope that we can get them to mate instead of Mrs. Busybody.

Latest posts

Back