HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivebeen

Reaction score
I can't figure out which version my tamagotchi conection is. It is pink with purple and yellow flowers on it. Can someone tell me what version my tamagotchi? Also how can I find out what my tamagotchi's real name is? It's a bird slash penguin.

ivebeen (crazy)

Alyssa :hitodetchi:

* (Topic moved into the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum ) *

Tamagotchi Version 1 = Go to the Games menu - there are only two game choices: Jump (over hurdles) and Dance (copy the steps of the dance) - the Version 2 has four games - 1 game choice at baby stage - Jump (distance), 2 choices at child stage (Jump & Bump), 3 choices at teen (Jump, Bump and Heading the Ball) and 4 choices at adult (all three games plus Slot)

Tamagotchi Version 2 = Go to the Food menu - there are three choices: Food/Meal, Snack and Treat (the Version 1 only has two choices) - see also the description of Games above.

V2s also have a shop (the V1 does not)

Tamagotchi Version 3 = Looks different! There is an extra "antenna" shaped part on the top left hand side of the egg shell/casing - although in most respects the screens and options are very similar to the V2.

There are other differences of course, but these should help you decide which version you have!

Here is a link to the V1 & V2 characters, it is Bell Sprout's web site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide) with a list of all the V1 and V2 characters / names: https://bellsprout.50webs.com

Here is a link to the V3 characters (on TamaTalk!): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

Best, etc.

TamaMum

to figure out what version you have just go to the connect icon click it and if it says STAND BY it v1 if it has ver1 and ver2 it s a v2 ... simple :hitodetchi:

I think you Tamagotchi is a versin 2 when you have an egg and it hatches you have to name it you can loook at how hungry it is the training points and all that stuff it will show you the name and on the same part as how much the tamagotchi weighs

haha I finally found the thread I was looking for~

so if it has an antennae type thing on the top it's V3? I guess that's what I have.

:furawatchi: :lol: Yes if it has an antenna on the left side of the egg shape, you have a version 3. If you do not have an antenna you either have a version 1 or version 2.

Thanks,

Tama4me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back