Sign in to follow this  
Toma3Ixyy

Does my tama have a heartbeat?!

Listen to your tama closely and you can hear a faint beep. Anyone else hear it?! :(

I hear it to! It has always been like that lol I think it is the clock ticking...... lets be logical

lol

yeah i noticed it before it is wird i think it has something to do with the clock.

actually, i have a connection, and that one does beep as the marutchi moves around the screen, but my ConneXion doesn't beep at all...unless i push a button. weird...ish

Its probably your beating and you pressed your tamagotchi really hard against your ear. :( :) :D :D :D

Its a defect, My two tamagotchis have different "heartbeats" one has a quiet hum and one faintly beeps. Depending on what model you have the "heartbeat" makes it drain the battery faster! :D so i turn off the noise and it fainly clicks for a little but it eventully stops and your tama will live longer :D

I could hear that before I debugged it (I have a Connection) but now I can't.

well its really weird cuz i used to then when my tama turned into an adult, i stopped hearing UNLESS the sound is on. and i kno it wasn't caused by debugging cuz im still holding back. :D

I heard it! It's actually kinda creepy if you think of something terrible while hearing it... ( such as your tama being in a hepital living it's last few moments...that would be terrible!!!!! )

Actually, it's nothing to worry about if you have bought a Connection after the first release week. The beeping has to do with the screen movement. It's usually totally harmless.

i like to think of it has a heartbeat evn tho its rlly not but its so cute !!!! :D

Its a defect, My two tamagotchis have different "heartbeats" one has a quiet hum and one faintly beeps. Depending on what model you have the "heartbeat" makes it drain the battery faster! ;) so i turn off the noise and it fainly clicks for a little but it eventully stops and your tama will live longer :unsure:

I turn my sound off all the time and i still hear the beeping,so it makes no difference :P

Guest Kbear

It's the seconds on the clock.the heartbeat thing is very creative!!!

i didnt think mine did that but it does!!!!!!!!!it creeps me out like its alive!!! haha :unsure:

Yes! It's normal! I also hear that beep and I think I'm crazy.

It's nice to hear somebody other can also hear it.