V3 Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witch V3 Game Do u like the best?

• Get

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bump

• Flag

• Heading

• Memory

• Sprint

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dachdach545

Reaction score
I like heading but my tama sometimes dosen't listen when I say jump also I'd like people to help me with that one :) . Get is fun too thought but I just don't like bump!

This shouldn't be here. It should be in what's on your mind.

I like all of them but sprint is my favourite.

*tama star*

I love to play GET. I always win is so cool. :furawatchi:

I enjoy Heading the best because once you bump the ball 20 times, you get 400 points. If you win all the Memory, you also get 400 points, but Heading takes less time. Get also takes more time than Heading, and you also get less points. Heading is also the most fun for me.

i don't have a v3 eider but i have a friend who got 1...i voted sprint(hmph i always fall on the 2nd round :( )
The reason why is probably because your friend over feeds thier tama!

(Like every1 in the school yard does that at my school exepet a few ppl!)

My favorite game it Get because it is easy, fun, and you win a lot of points when you play it. My second favorite would have to be... ummm... Heading? I don't know. I hate Bump, though. It is always near impossible for me to win because I always keeps my Tama at its base weight.

My favorite game it Get because it is easy, fun, and you win a lot of points when you play it. My second favorite would have to be... ummm... Heading? I don't know. I hate Bump, though. It is always near impossible for me to win because I always keeps my Tama at its base weight.
Please do not bump up old topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back