Sign in to follow this  
bluetama

Problems with Hunger Hearts

why wont my happy hearts go up?
no matter what i do to the little thing they wont go up
and its not making me happy :P

Well, some tips for getting happy hearts up:
Play a game!! If your tamagotchi is not down to his/her weight limit, you could play a game! Or, you could try feeding your tamagotchi snacks.

[quote name='GotchiGirl!' date='Mar 16 2006, 03:56 PM'] Well, some tips for getting happy hearts up:
Play a game!! If your tamagotchi is not down to his/her weight limit, you could play a game! Or, you could try feeding your tamagotchi snacks. [/quote]
i was playing games to get his weight down in the first place i dont want to give him more snacks

[quote name='bluetama' date='Mar 16 2006, 04:02 PM'] i was playing games to get his weight down in the first place i dont want to give him more snacks [/quote]
Give him/her a snack, its pretty much the only way to get the happy heart's up.
When your done feeding him/her the snack, play games to get his/her weight down!

-GotchiGirl!

[quote name='GotchiGirl!' date='Mar 16 2006, 04:11 PM'] Give him/her a snack, its pretty much the only way to get the happy heart's up.
When your done feeding him/her the snack, play games to get his/her weight down!

-GotchiGirl! [/quote]
oooohhhh
duh! why didnt i think of that?
thanx!

give snacks

[quote name='tamagotchi_lover911' date='Mar 16 2006, 08:30 PM'] [color=green] ;) Are you playing games, feeding it,etc.maybe you're tama needs a timeout. :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :huh: [/color] [/quote]
i dont know it seems to be fine now....