Problems with Hunger Hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetama

Reaction score
why wont my happy hearts go up?

no matter what i do to the little thing they wont go up

and its not making me happy :p

Well, some tips for getting happy hearts up:

Play a game!! If your tamagotchi is not down to his/her weight limit, you could play a game! Or, you could try feeding your tamagotchi snacks.

Well, some tips for getting happy hearts up: Play a game!! If your tamagotchi is not down to his/her weight limit, you could play a game! Or, you could try feeding your tamagotchi snacks.
i was playing games to get his weight down in the first place i dont want to give him more snacks

i was playing games to get his weight down in the first place i dont want to give him more snacks
Give him/her a snack, its pretty much the only way to get the happy heart's up.

When your done feeding him/her the snack, play games to get his/her weight down!

-GotchiGirl!

Give him/her a snack, its pretty much the only way to get the happy heart's up. When your done feeding him/her the snack, play games to get his/her weight down!

-GotchiGirl!
oooohhhh

duh! why didnt i think of that?

thanx!

[SIZE=14pt] :eek: Are you playing games, feeding it,etc.maybe you're tama needs a timeout. :furawatchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] ;) Are you playing games, feeding it,etc.maybe you're tama needs a timeout. :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :huh: [/SIZE]
i dont know it seems to be fine now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back