.k.i.n.g.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyStar

Reaction score
i donated 5ooo points to the king and i still cant see him. T.T so donated one more point. and then another so now i gave him 5oo2 points and i still cant see him. why? :huh:

Edit://

nvm, sorry i wasted room and made this post. >.< its useless now. i found out you have to donate 3 separate times to get the code. you can delete this now. ^^; sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I donated 5200 pts to the king and all he gave me was a ring...I was disappointed. :(

Well I donated 5200 pts to the king and all he gave me was a ring...I was disappointed. :(
if you donate 12000p you get a cape donate 30000p and you get a crown and you get a royal coustume (an item) and it gives you a password the password item is sooo cool!!!!

I donated 30,000 and all I got was the crown. Is there something else?

i donated 5ooo points to the king and i still cant see him. T.T so donated one more point. and then another so now i gave him 5oo2 points and i still cant see him. why? B)
Edit://

nvm, sorry i wasted room and made this post. >.< its useless now. i found out you have to donate 3 separate times to get the code. you can delete this now. ^^; sorry.
well, in the future i suggest u go and donate in bundles of 1000.

not all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back