AKK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, today my bro was playing his V1 and then the screen faded. The screen was blank and every time he hit the bottom of the tama the egg would be in the middle( :( )and then it would fade! My bro thought for a sec (even though he is 6!) he took the back cover of and it was beeping like crazy. He loosend the battery a little. An egg appeard. It worked! The tamagotchi (my bro gave to me but I gave it back as a present) was very old. My bro got it when he was five. Has anyone had this :( Thanks

Well I once had something similar with my Angelgotchi. I was replacing some batteries and I accidently put one in the wrong way and the screen also whent blank and whenever I pressed a button the screen would not be blank and my charecter would bounce around on the screen but only for like three seconds. My angelgotchi was growing like normal and it was really hard to take care of it since I could not see what I was doing, it was especially hard when I had to play games to fill up happy hearts since I could not see the star that I had to jump over. I would say that the next time this happens take the batterie out and put it back in making sure it is in with the plus side up and not in to tight or to loose.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back