Where did my souveniers go???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did your v3 souvienirs dissaper?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i don't remember

• what's a souviener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Mine did that too. I lost my baseball cap,teddy bear,and ballones.**sigh**. I guess they go away if you don't keep going on tamatown.com.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mine did that too. I lost my baseball cap,teddy bear,and ballones.**sigh**. I guess they go away if you don't keep going on tamatown.com.[/SIZE]
I lost my baseball cap, balloons, teddy bear, AND skateboard B) it happens to me every generation

that happened to me, i lost my skateboard, ball cap and teddy bear!

edit: and baloons too

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, they souveniers are dumb. THey cant tell between you and your mother, sick. I guess you cant pass these things down.

I lost a heap of stuff too - skateboard, baseball cap, teddy, balloons, rare CD, rare shoes, cellphone, bandai ribbon etc - i kept my passport, luggage, palm tree, ring and surboard.

I lost a heap of stuff too - skateboard, baseball cap, teddy, balloons, rare CD, rare shoes, cellphone, bandai ribbon etc - i kept my passport, luggage, palm tree, ring and surboard.
whoa!!! a rare cd and a rare shoes and cell phone and ribbon!!!!

Can anybody help me? I saw my tamagotchi receive the souvenirs after i entered the passwords, but I couldn't find them anywhere! If I go to the souvenirs, only the passport is there. This happen to anybody else?

And is that true? You can't use the souvenirs, anyway?

[SIZE=14pt]I also lost my bicycle(BMX) that's the name. And the cellphone and my skateboard. One of the "coming soon" places is a school.I just found that out.[/SIZE]

my tama is on 2gn and my arcade souvieners dissipered :kuribotchi: is this normal common or a glitch?please help :eek: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:
well all the arcade stuff disapears after you have a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back