Oh my gosh!

• Thread starter <--xxbOwiExx-->
  • Start date
TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
&

<--xxbOwiExx-->

alright this is so so weird..

i have a mskutchi and all of a sudden it had one of those screen saver thingos but this tme it waswatching t.v!!!! a t.v was in a distance and my tama was watching it...but there wasnt anything on the t.v just a small square in front of him(tama)..and yer has anyone have that before??

by the way...at around seven the match maker came and the random partner was a mimitchi!!!! for my first time i saw it on a screen!!! but i didnt get married coz i am experimenting with another tama to get the old folks married!!

well bye bye

lols..maskutchis are cute...but has anyoneseen hes true identity?? some say at a certain time it takes its mask off and the secret character is revealed!! but i've never seen it do that....once i read on a site tht they saw it took its mask off and it was the secret character nazotchi!!! thats why i've tried so hard to get a mskutchi but no luck..=[...anyway heard of that??

well bye byez

Awww that's cute! :( Now I want one of them just to see that.

Got no idea about the identity thing. He looks a little bit too tall to be a nazotchi seeing they are small and round and look like a nut with a rice bowl on its head!

lols..maskutchis are cute...but has anyoneseen hes true identity?? some say at a certain time it takes its mask off and the secret character is revealed!! but i've never seen it do that....once i read on a site tht they saw it took its mask off and it was the secret character nazotchi!!! thats why i've tried so hard to get a mskutchi but no luck..=[...anyway heard of that??
well bye byez
See I think what you're talking about is the transforming cape. If you get that, you can get oyajitchi on the screen, throwing his head back and laughing. Then it turns back into masktchi...its wierd.

well bye byez
i think the one for true identity is Gozarutchi which is Oyajitchi. And I think it might be a Nazotchi 'cause I heard it from another post.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh thats wierd. I thought that oyajitchi was for masktchi

no i wasnt talking about the transformation cape but when it actually takes off the mask..i mean look at maskutchi....

the lil round body stick figure arms ;) ...and under the mask could be nazotchi...the dude with a big head (like maskutchi)and stick figure arms...but oyajitchi doesnt have any arms???

plus no one has ever seen it on the screen so how would you know it is a small tama??? maybe i pictures it has been shrunk to be veiwable..??? anyways i am going to search more about it now...

well about the tv thing i've got a ninja dude and he does that too (along with coming up to the screen and rising up, then hanging upsided down off SOMETHING so that u only see its head...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back