Twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamethchi_mimitchi132004

Reaction score
Only a few of you say Tamagotchi Connection can have twins. The rest of you said they can't. The truth is.......they can. I'm on my 34th generation. Just about all of mine have had twins. Both of them DO NOT stay with one tama parent. One baby goes to the mom and the other to the dad.

YOU CAN ONLY GET TWINS IF YOU CONNECT SO MANY TIMES WITH THE SAME TAMA EVERY TIME.

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE BABY WITH THE MATCHMAKER.

Ok I believe you! That would be dumb if you made this topic and you were lieing! So ok I really beleive u!

:D ya, most people know that!

just some people say they have "codes" so that both tamagotchis stay with the mom (or something like that) and you can have 2 tamagotchis that are the same age grow up together on the same screen!

(which can't happen as far as I know!)

He means that when 2 tamagotchis mate, the mom has 2 babies, so they kinda are twins! But then one goes to the dad, so they don't stay on the same screen like some people say they can...

i agree with what xxstargirlxx said

its true the mother does have 2 babies and for like a few seconds the baby stays on the screen and then after that one flys to the dad and the other stay...

maybe some people think that when the tamagotchis are given birth to and they stay on the screen for like a few seconds together...they are twins...but the truth is they aren't twins that can grow together on one screen...sorry if ths is confusing =]

:) ya, most people know that!just some people say they have "codes" so that both tamagotchis stay with the mom (or something like that) and you can have 2 tamagotchis that are the same age grow up together on the same screen!

(which can't happen as far as I know!)
ACTUALLY WHEN U HAVE TWINS THEY DO GROW UP TOGETHER ON THE SAME SCREEN I'M AN EXPERT I KNOW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back