Unpaused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel13

Reaction score
I needed to go to school so I paused my tama, I set the tama on my desk at home where nothing would touch it. I came pack and the tama had unpaused.(he was in horrible condition)

hrmm..that happened to me too!! =[

mine died at its 7th gen...but lucky it was only a tarakotchi(the duck...with legs!!) ;)

anyways i realised that it un pauses too...maybe it wasnt supposed to be paused for too long??

i'm not too sure maybe ask someone whis more pro...lols ^_~*

I hate it when its in my purse and i look at it and it has been maraculously paused

How old was the Tama? I don't know if it's the same with the Connections but the originals would often come unpaused when they got older.That's how I lost my Mametchi.Paused him,left him for a day or so come back and he'd have unpaused himself and passed on.Maybe it's a glitch or something.

Here's a tip: Change Time! Before you go to school, change the time. If it's still sleeping, good. First, go to the time screen, press the A+C buttons. Fix the date so it's the day before(Ex-it's February 8th today, change it to the 7th), then fix the time to 11:00, or just after your tama's bedtime is(Ex-it goes to sleep at 9:00PM, so set it to 9:01PM). Considering how long school is, by the time you get back, it'll be the 8th, and it'll still be sleeping, PLUS it still gains age at the SAME time! That's what I do every morning to my two tamagotchis, and it only takes about 1 minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back