IT WON'T LEAVE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
parents leaves in 24 hrs

on the second day of havin the baby when they go to bed(dun change the time) turn out lights then changes time to 11:59 Pm and after a minute the parent will wake up.. stare at the aby for a couple minutes then close his/her eyes and float upwards off the screen

[SIZE=14pt]You switch it to 11:59 pm.but first you have to set 1 min before his/her bedtime then you can change it to 11:59 pm[/SIZE]

P.S It took me A really long time to write this.

Ypu wrote 3 sentences dude.

My Tama died today... FOrgot to pause before 11:59... Fell asleep..

Switch the time to 11:59 and in 1 min. the parent will get out of its bed and say good by to the baby it takes 3 min. though!!! but if ur tamais not old enough to leave it wont leave mabe try the next day !!!!!!!!!!!!

...the first time i had a tambaby the parent didnt leave i got mad at it...lol

Don't think u can, but the parent disapears in 1 to 2 days, whole, without any pauses in between! AND DON'T BE MEAN TO THE PARENT!
Yeah. Being mean to the adults like neglecting them will make the adults and babies die. It can happen, its rare but it can happen. Changing the clock will not change the internal clock ticking down to when they leave. Just learn a little patience and maybe you'll get by :ichigotchi:

Yeah. Being mean to the adults like neglecting them will make the adults and babies die. It can happen, its rare but it can happen. Changing the clock will not change the internal clock ticking down to when they leave. Just learn a little patience and maybe you'll get by :furawatchi:
...once i had a mimitchi with baby mimitchi died baby too... :furawatchi: kool aint it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back