FINALLY, why you can't visit your parens!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
Why the password you get from your tama doesn't work on tamatown is the USERNAME! When going in to see parents, your username's capilatization counts. If your username is Lucky on the tam, type it in as LUCKY, all capitalized. This will make it work! ^^

Wow....Very good!!!!!!! If you were my Tama I'd praise you 10 times!!!!!! (+ a treat that you like)

I didnt have to do it. :furawatchi: My username is Alana and I type it in Alana and I can visit my parents and grandparents. Yes, I know my username stinks. :D (no effense to anyone named Alana :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
This might seem a litle off topic, but does your Username have to be your own name? My username is Sania and my name is Sania :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

no, it does not have to be your name. my name is christina and my username is linda. i don't know why, when i got my tama i was just to eger to play with them i put in anything! :D

No your username counts not your tama's name. :D I am not saying you can't. I do that too. :D

I am referring back to the real topic.

This will not work for me. I type in ALLY(my username) and I try the password, correctly typed, I'm sure! And it STILL doesn't work! I also tried typing in Ally, but that didn't work either.

If any of you want to try if you can do this, my username's Ally(or ALLY) and the password is: 40296-28533

If any of you guys can get in, please tell me!

~Ally

my username is Nicky. that was the only thing i could think of becasue i was in a hugmungus rush to play with my tama! :blink: ^_^

I am referring back to the real topic.
This will not work for me. I type in ALLY(my username) and I try the password, correctly typed, I'm sure! And it STILL doesn't work! I also tried typing in Ally, but that didn't work either.

If any of you want to try if you can do this, my username's Ally(or ALLY) and the password is: 40296-28533

If any of you guys can get in, please tell me!

~Ally
Try putting a space after ALLY or Ally. Also try it all lowercase. Typing Ally and ALLY gave me different passport passwords, as did adding the space at the end. Also try logging in of both resolutions.

Yes, your username must be same as the name you typed in your V3! Many people never realise it's the username, not pet's name!

and no, typing in CAPS letters are not necessary. As long it's exactly the same as your username, it'll be no problem for you.

Why the password you get from your tama doesn't work on tamatown is the USERNAME! When going in to see parents, your username's capilatization counts. If your username is Lucky on the tam, type it in as LUCKY, all capitalized. This will make it work! ^^
i can't get my code for my parents

umm listen i no it might help other people but i already knew that :angry:

I have a baby on the screen and I cannot get the code for the parent. My "tama-wife" got her code but my tama won't give me mine :huh:

I think I know why......

it's because you've visted your parents or grandparents too many times.

I cannot guaratee that my theory works though..............

From

:mellow: :blink: :) ;)

tamabuddy_teddybear

Wow....Very good!!!!!!! If you were my Tama I'd praise you 10 times!!!!!! (+ a treat that you like)
HAHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNNY! JK

Umm..it sounds very useful but i have no idea how to use tamatown or what to do..can someone just like explain plz? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back