I'M LOST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tevra

Reaction score
I lost my tama and can't find it I need tips PLEZ!!!!!! Help me!!!! :furawatchi: :( :D :lol: :huh: :( ;) :huh: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you buy new one (get V3 if possible). Tamagotchis are small and easy to lose if neglected or out of pure carelessness (we all do), so it'll be only good if you have super memory.

Otherwise, just buy one straight from a shop (probably the same shop you bought from) and if you have spare $, better buy lanyard (a neck strap).

I lost my V1 before.

I layed it on the floor beside me, but I fell asleep.

Next morning, I heard it beeping, so that's what saved it.

But, if you really can't find it, theres nothing else you can do but buy another one.

Yes, loosing your tama happens alot to many different people. Especially me, I was very sad when I lost my tamagotchi by being a bit careless and forgeting I put it in a different place. Just keep looking for it, and I hope that you'll find it soon.

Good luck!!

Well, my brother lost his v3 about a month ago. I found it this morning! I was just looking for a brush...when it popped out of no where. Maybe that will happen to you. Look if you left the sound on (I don't know if you did) there is more of a possibility that you will find it. If you didn't just try to re-trace your steps. If that doesn't work...well...try to look everywhere you can. Oh! Here's a trick! where was the last place you saw it? It's a possibility that it is there.

This advice was from:

---nlopez2---

i have a habbit of loosing things then finding it months kater...

if you lost it at home youll prob find it like in a few weeks but if u lost it in public youll probly never find it....sorry

best wishes gru66y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back