Do YoU lIkE My AvIeE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do YoU lIkE My AvIeE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Alittle

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, what fluffums said. I'm a girl too. And I'm not too big on the dollz. . .except, of course, the My Chemical Romance dollz

*bamcr*

Its cute.... Kinda funny....

Not what anyone to find "hot"

If someone posted it was.. That would be such a scream!

>.< Ooooo the dolls return, eh... Personally, I hate 'em.

I don't hate your avvie, it is just disturbing to me... I am afraid of dolls because it seems like they come alive when you sleep and they take weapons and sit by your bed side and pretend to hurt you. But that's just me...

Yeah, I am a girl... and I think Olber up there is a boy and he wasn't too impressed...

-tw

like Ober said, pixels aren't hot...
Yes...I have never found a computer-generated picture of a women to be attractive. Nor has anyone else I know. I don't enjoy doll avatars very much....dunno why. No offense of course. ^-^

~Mimitchilover

I'm a girl, but still I agree, I can't see how pixels be hot...I personally don't like it, it's just too flirty. I have other reasons I could tell, but like DarkCore I don't want a warning...

i'm agurl an i don't think that is that great , i mean if i had a choice between it and 1 for a horror movie i would choose the doll 1. (i can't stand horror movies ! especially "saw2" . ) *shudders with the thought*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back