I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
HANATCHI! I was trying soooo hard to get one. And finally, when I checked on my tamagotchi today at school, I saw a hanatchi!!!!! :( :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'M SO HAPPY!

good for you !!! i love hanatchi its quite hard to get because youve gotta look after it ALOT well that wot it was like for me imhoping to get mametchi ggot any tips

CONGRATULATIONS 1!!!

good for you !!! i love hanatchi its quite hard to get because youve gotta look after it ALOT well that wot it was like for me imhoping to get mametchi ggot any tips

CONGRATULATIONS 1!!!
Train it to 9 lines and take perfect care.

CONGRATULATIONS 1!!!
Tomongatchi,

(And anyone else who might be interested)....

visit this site https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare

it's small, but beautifully formed and has a run down on each character, which teen it can evolve from and what level of care you need to take in order to get the character (all translated from the official Bandai Tamaplus site and Bandai's Tamaplus Raising Guide).

I got Mametchi on one of my tamagotchis last week using this sites' recommendations.

It also has an interesting page on the Tama Plus Hidden Parameters. I'm not sure if they would apply to T. Connexions or T. Connections, but I'm willing to take the ideas on board and test them out.... :) :(

Hope you find the info useful

Best, etc.

what do you mean by the site tells you how much to train it up to??

it only says intelligence and muscle...which one is training? i think its muscle...but then intelligence sounds closer to training more..can anyone help me?

Hanatchis are low disciplened and taken care of WELL when a teen. If you leave it at home all day then check on it after school it'll prolly be a Hanatchi :)

Ok just a question...I am kinda new at tamagotchis and everything and haven't quit got the names down yet so can anyone explain what it looks like? THANKS!  :(
SH2890,

Hanatchi = Its Blue, looks a little like a worm (or a seal) with big pink nose (& nose hair....)

Best thing to do is to visit the Bandai website http:/www.tamagotchi.com

This has a Characters page and shows what each one looks like and its name - you can print it off and keep a copy.

Admin also posted a pdf file of the same in the Library section

Best, etc.

what do you mean by the site tells you how much to train it up to??it only says intelligence and muscle...which one is training? i think its muscle...but then intelligence sounds closer to training more..can anyone help me?
Umm...I don't think I said that the site tells you how much to train it up to - or else, we've just misunderstood each other.

The site I recommended has a page which DOES talk about Intelligence & Strength. That page ALSO tells you how often Hunger & Happiness hearts empty, so you can use the information to make sure that your Tama is kept well fed & happy. That page ALSO tells you (for example) that a Mametchi will develop from Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi if you keep body and heart needs filled without misses. This is not just about keeping the Hunger & Happiness hearts full. Go to the next page and it talks about the Hidden Parameters in Tamagotchis.

Look at the Body Needs and Heart Needs paragraphs in particular:

Each time a Tama needs something it will Beep at you (if you have the sound turned on) and the Attention Icon lights up. Most of the time it's because the Tama needs something, but it is also an opportunity to get Training Points which will show up on your Meter,

So, where the paragraph says (in Body Needs for example)"If it calls you for no reason, discipline within 15 mins of its call..." and you do this when your Tama beeps you for no reason, give it 1 x punish/time out and you will get 1 x training point added to your meter.

So if you read the pages carefully, they are giving you good tips on how to get training points (and therefore a well trained child/teen with high discipline levels) and how to try for certain characters and the kind of care you need to give the Tama to get it to evolve into the character you want.....

Anyway, this is my interpretation of the information on the TamaSquare site and all I can say is that so far I have used it (successfully!) to get a Kutchipatchi, a Mametchi and a Mimitchi - all with high training levels (8 or 9 points)...

Best, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back