The Poor Bebitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGIC_KID930

Reaction score
There once was a Bebitchi called Sam. Sam was very lonely. His mother had left him and he was waiting for his master to come give him a name and feed him and make him happy. Sam even beeped and flashed the "Attention" button. but nothing worked. he looked up and saw...

... a foot about to stomp on his shell "aagghh" shouted sam "mummy!,where are you"...

"Mommy!!!" he cried "Nooo!" everything went black he couldn't see a thing.

Sam got worried. "MUUUMMMYYYY!!!" he called. "WHERE ARE YOUU!!!!" Soon, he felt like he was floating upwards. "AAAGGGGHHH!!!!" cried Sam, because he wasn't prepared for what came next...

and Sam started to turn into the secret character!! Now Sam and the other secret character talked,the secret character said to Sam "ill have to transport you to a newly bought tamagotchi and you'll be loved,the last owner you just had was sick of tama's.."

then "POOF"Sam was gone.

Sam was in an egg...then 5 minutes passed and he hached!! he was renamed Mac by his new owner...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Beep Beep!" said Mac. "Whats that?" asked his owner. "oh your hungry!" he said. he fed Mac 4 times then completed jump. Mac just sat there, looking up at his new owner. Suddenly, there was a poof. and inside his shell, was his mum!...

Mac was very happy to see his mum!His mum is a Memetchi :huh:

Mac's mum said "You where calling me honey,what was/is wong?" Mac said "Your a bit late mummy,the old egg you live in...when your old owner stepped on it bacause he was sick tama's " and then his mum said "Oh dear" "oh sorry dear i have to go,im sorry" "Bye mummy!!!"

then somthing wonderful happend!.........

......he turned into kinacamotchi and his training points went all the way up! then.......

...he spent days, bouncing and rolling around his shell. His new owner had treated Mac well. Finally, when he was 1 year old, he turned into a young mimitchi! He was...

Last edited by a moderator:
... as happy as happy could be! He went around his shell thinking ""i wonder what adult i'll be". Then he got somebody else in his shell. he was being connected. but something was wrong. THE OTHER TAMA WAS A NAZOTCHI! Mac was amazed. He asked the Nazotchi (phil) "How did you become a nazotchi?" "Wot? I'm not a nazotchi. I'm a young mametchi-ee! I'M A NAZOTCHI!" said Phil...

then a nuclear bomb landed on them and they were reduced to dust

the

end

then a nuclear bomb landed on them and they were reduced to dust
the

end

[SIZE=21pt]STOP IT BMASTER! HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I (and tamakitten) HAVE TO MAKE OUR POINTS!?!?![/SIZE]

Just ignore Bmaster's the end and go on. Mac was fascinated. He looked carefully at the Nazotchi/Young mimitchi and said..."

"muahaha i will steal your soul!!"said mac so mac was now known as mac the nazotchi

i think not

"I still don't now how you became nazotchi" but there was no answer because phil was back in his own shell. Mac beeped at his owner. "whats wrong. Let me check. Nothing! Bad boy, Mac, BAD!" Mac was punished, so he decided to give up. Then he was being lifted Then he was in a colleseum. Tamagotchis from all over the world were watching. He looked over. There was Phil!! The was also a plate of food in front of him. "What do i have to do?" he asked himself.

"3....2....1.... GO!"

He ate and ate until he became fat. All of a sudden, the lights started to flash. Then they went completely out. He couldn't see anything again. A while later the lights went back on, and his owner was smiling down at him. "You're battery ran out, I had to change it and download you. Unfourtunatley while you were out Phil went missing. But I found you a new buddy to play with." Then the owner connected Mac with another tama. staring across from him was a beautiful and smart Young Mametchi. "Hello, my name is Meg." and Mac fell in love with Meg at first sight. But then all of a sudden...

"wow i have never seen a diffrent tamagotchi but i have seen my mum and my sister has seen my dad oh wait here is a present see ya next time" said Mac...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back