How??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicky841

Reaction score
I was wondering, Is there anyway you can get the debugged characters without debugging them? There has to be a way because they wouldnt put them there otherwise. I mean debugging can hurt the tamagotchi so i doubt they would want you to do it, but how else can u get all the other debugged characters without debugging it.

I was wondering, Is there anyway you can get the debugged characters without debugging them? There has to be a way because they wouldnt put them there otherwise. I mean debugging can hurt the tamagotchi so i doubt they would want you to do it, but how else can u get all the other debugged characters without debugging it.
The only way to get debugged characters without debugging is by getting them as secret characters, but barely anybody knows how to get them. Some people might know hoe to get a Nazotchi, rumors had it that you get a for a second when Masktchi takes off his mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back