China V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you heard that china's got V6?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

babytammy

Reaction score
China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? ^_^ :blink: :( thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!

They might have something called v6, but I guarantee that they are NOT made by Bandai! They were probably made by JD, SK, or some fake rip-off company like that.

ONLY BANDAI MAKES REAL TAMAS, AND THEY HAVE ONLY RELEASED V3 SO FAR!!!

:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

well, actually, bandai was started in china, and china was where the first tamagotchi was made, then they made up to v3's in china, and they decided to ship it to the U.S. so thats why we have v3's and they have v6's

Tamadogg, I am with you ALLLLL the way. Bandai is a US company mostly, so badai would realese V6 in US if they are n China, so, yeah, Tamadogg, way to go!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :blink: B) :furawatchi:

Do you have any PROOF that China has v6's? (Okay, I'm saying this in a NICE way not a mean way! :blink: ) Please try to show it to me if you do! Thanks!

well, actually, bandai was started in china, and china was where the first tamagotchi was made, then they made up to v3's in china, and they decided to ship it to the U.S. so thats why we have v3's and they have v6's
i thought they came out first in japan--i thought bandai was originally from japan... could be wrong i guess...

i thought they came out first in japan--i thought bandai was originally from japan... could be wrong i guess...
It is.

China always has those fake Tamagotchis.

You can see those stupid fakes and it says that it

ships from China.

I have a V3 it is so ausome. And China is probably making V6 rip-off tamagotchies.

Even though bandai was in china, japan has the league.Tamas are from japan, not china.Anyways, if there IS a v6 it`s in japan.

Oh, and everyone who said that bandai is from Japan, it IS.Bandai was made in Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, Japan's own darling of toymaker is Bandai! Bandai has factories in China which workers assemble parts of tamas. Therefore you see the words "Made in China" on the backside of tamas.

US is 2nd country which bought some of Bandai's share to become Bandai US licensee. So, Japan has the final right to decide on how the design of tamas should be like. US will finalize the design amendments (they believe US users are different from Japanese users in terms of lifestyle) before releasing these.

" Bandai America Inc. Corporate Fact Sheet

About Bandai America Incorporated:

A leader in introducing Japanese toy trends to the United States, Bandai America is a subsidiary of NAMCO BANDAI Holdings (USA) Inc., a newly formed joint entity that resulted from the integration of Namco Ltd. and Bandai Co. Ltd. of Japan. Global interests now encompass five strategic business units: toys and hobby (toys, models, apparel and sundries), amusement facilities, game content (home and arcade console gaming), mobile content, and visual and music content (including home entertainment). Bandai America is the manufacturer and master toy licensee of some of the most popular brands in children's toys and entertainment today."

To now of this date, there're few countries including Thailand and France. So that's how Tamagotchi Connexion was born.

some idiot probably made up the name for a little keychain tamagotchi after reading about tamagotchi ds with the v6 driver and whatnot???

ok i change from no rip off to complete rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and everyone who said that bandai is from Japan, it IS.Bandai was made in Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bandai was NOT repeat NOT made in japan. TAMAGOTCHIS were made in japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back