Sign in to follow this  
TramaQueenXD

My V3 BOY turned into a...

My V3 BOY BOY BOY turned into the...Otokitchi!!! It was a BOY...if it was going to turn into the elderly it should have been the Ojitchi! It was a robotchi ;) before but...i ignored the matchmaker just once (mine is 7 yrs old now) and its an otokitchi!!! Is it going to turn into the matchmaker or something? HELP!!! :(

[quote name='Sportschick1994' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:01 PM'] Did you use the chest, if you did then that can happen! [/quote]
Yeah, thats true. Although when I used the chest, I got a Sausage on a stick... :( :(

I dont have the answer, but I know who does. Why dont you pm the admin?? :(

Maybey hes is a dud one like u know how sometimes there is an of one in the batch and u got it but itz probably the chest! :( :lol: :lol:

btw at what age will the match maker came? :(

It is the chest like everyone else said.Look, I`ve got a boy.Boys are supposed to turn into pyonithchi, but mine turned into the girl version of it, pyonkotchi.The chest is plain mischievious.

[quote name='Sportschick1994' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:01 PM'] Did you use the chest,if you did then that can happen! [/quote]
what's the chest?

Ehh.. All tamagotchi characters have a personality and they turn itno the things of how you've been taking care of them! :huh: so check out [url="http://www.tamagotchi.com/"]http://www.tamagotchi.com/[/url] and go to Products, and go to " More Characters" over there they will show u the tamas personality & how and why it turned into that "THING"
hope that helped!!!!!!!!! :(

[quote name='Sportschick1994' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:01 PM'] Did you use the chest,if you did then that can happen! [/quote]
It does not turn into it. . .it justs comes out of the chest and empties the hearts