My V3 BOY turned into a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TramaQueenXD

Reaction score
My V3 BOY BOY BOY turned into the...Otokitchi!!! It was a BOY...if it was going to turn into the elderly it should have been the Ojitchi! It was a robotchi ;) before but...i ignored the matchmaker just once (mine is 7 yrs old now) and its an otokitchi!!! Is it going to turn into the matchmaker or something? HELP!!! :(

I dont have the answer, but I know who does. Why dont you pm the admin?? :(

It is the chest like everyone else said.Look, I`ve got a boy.Boys are supposed to turn into pyonithchi, but mine turned into the girl version of it, pyonkotchi.The chest is plain mischievious.

Ehh.. All tamagotchi characters have a personality and they turn itno the things of how you've been taking care of them! :huh: so check out https://www.tamagotchi.com/ and go to Products, and go to " More Characters" over there they will show u the tamas personality & how and why it turned into that "THING"

hope that helped!!!!!!!!! :(

[SIZE=14pt]Don't you want a matchmaker cause if you don't.then the next time when it wants to get married say yes or something[/SIZE]

Did you use the chest,if you did then that can happen!
It does not turn into it. . .it justs comes out of the chest and empties the hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back