Sign in to follow this  
sorrel123

OMG! TAMAGOTCHI IN THE ARMY!?

OK OK!! WHENEVER I CONNECT BETWEEN MY 2 TAMAGOTCHIS ( V3 AND V2 BUT THATS NOT THE REASON I CONNECTED BETWEEN DIFFERENT VERSIONS AND IT WAS STILL THAT WAY ) AND I DO PRESENT MY 2 TAMAGOTCHI LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT!! :( THEY 'RE ALL BLACK AND THEY HAVE STRICT EYESAND THEY WEAR A HAT THAT LOOKS LIKE FROM AN ARMY!

please help me!! ;)

[quote name='sorrel123' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:00 PM'] OK OK!! WHENEVER I CONNECT BETWEEN MY 2 TAMAGOTCHIS ( V3 AND V2 BUT THATS NOT THE REASON I CONNECTED BETWEEN DIFFERENT VERSIONS AND IT WAS STILL THAT WAY ) AND I DO PRESENT MY 2 TAMAGOTCHI LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT!! :( THEY 'RE ALL BLACK AND THEY HAVE STRICT EYESAND THEY WEAR A HAT THAT LOOKS LIKE FROM AN ARMY!

please help me!! ;) [/quote]
That's because some of the v3 characters aren't recognized by the v2, and some of the v2 characters aren't recognized by the v3.

That character is called Nazotchi.

:( :( :(

Oh thats normal! It's because your V3 is more advanced than ur V2 so there are NO such characters as the one your V3 has in V2! So they turn into a builder dude when its an uknown character...Hope I helped! ;)

oh good! thanks guys! *phew* thanks so much for the help! ;)