Don't eat..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feed Poisoness Jelly, Poisoness Lollipop, and Rotton Omlete to your neopets, they'll get sick!! :)
I already knew that, and if you feed them rotten omlete they get a rare diesiese, and the cure can not be bought in shops

Don't feed Poisoness Jelly, Poisoness Lollipop, and Rotton Omlete to your neopets, they'll get sick!! :(
I think most people know that. No offense.

I feed posion jellies and lollipops to them and they never got sick.

Speaking of Rotten Omlette, some kid on the Neoboards long time ago said that Neopets wrecked her pets, just because she fed it a rotten omelette.

What if people want their Neopet to get sick?You can get an avatar if you cure some sicknesses.

-DarkCore-
You can? 0.0

I once made my pet sick so I could get Meuka as a battledome challenger, but that's it.

~Mimitchilover

You can? 0.0I once made my pet sick so I could get Meuka as a battledome challenger, but that's it.

~Mimitchilover
[SIZE=14pt]Yes, but you have to cure them with a certain medicine. I forget which sickness it was. :p [/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Heres a tip:

If you neopets ever get sick from these products, go to the healing springs in fairyland, And it may revive you. Try this a cupple of times, it should work after a while.

I think most people know that. No offense.
I feed posion jellies and lollipops to them and they never got sick.

Speaking of Rotten Omlette, some kid on the Neoboards long time ago said that Neopets wrecked her pets, just because she fed it a rotten omelette.
Some people don't! I posted this topic because to help others that DON"T know! Please don't talk to me like that. I'm only 8. Okay? :D

Some people don't! I posted this topic because to help others that DON"T know! Please don't talk to me like that. I'm only 8. Okay? :D
well hes just pointing out that alot of ppl already no...

so u dont need 2 get 2 touchy about it...

is there anyone who does not no?

and y would anyone feed it to there neopets if it says its gone bad or its posions

Last edited by a moderator:
*points to self*
LOL.

Now, I haven't played neopets since last year, but don't the words "poisonous" and "rotten" clue you in? :) (This topic has a funny title. It sounds like they're talking about the "do not eat batteries" thing on the back of tamagotchis.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back