My Tama did sommet else!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
Ok my second gen of my tama is a boy and it grew into its adult stage i think and its 5 yrs old! It grew into adult tage just a few hours ago and it looks like a ninja or something! Any way just then a minute ago i looked at my tama while on this site and it was watching TV and it must have just done it because if it does something new it does something new either o' clock or half past something! ^_^

Marc!

P.S Anybody know wot specie my tama is when it looks like a ninja or somethin?

ha cool, watched tv ^_^

mines 1 year atm , a nice girl ^_^

Kool! Mine started as a girl and when it's in its adult stage it turned into a bird thing and mated with a boy bird thing! Lolz! Cant wait until gen 3 if it likes the other Tama that the matchmaker puts it with!

Marc!

hah cool a bird, i kinda want that ninja thing u have, sounds cool ^_^

If you go to my website, you can find the Species Specs, about your pet. His name is a Gozarutchi. He only comes when you take very bad care of them. His 'brother' is the Maskutchi, he comes when you take bad care of them too. I got him my first time around.(It was only because I hadn't found my tip to pause them while I went to Kung-Fu yet. Lol!) ^_^

lol, i really want the ninja, but i dunt want to take bad care of my tama , ill maybe do this on my new one :p but probably not ^_^ ^_^

SO DIS MEANS IM TAKIN BAD CARE OF HIM!!! ^_^ NOW AY IM TAKIN GOOD CARE OF IT I PLAY WID IT PRAISE IT FEED IT GIVE IT SNACKS POTTY TRAINED IT ONCE LOLZ!

Cud ya give me your site again please i dnt remember it!

Marc!

look in my sig for tamagod's website adress

its a gud site, u should all join it ^_^

Thanks for the advertisement Madrox! Anyways, yeah it means you let it's heart meters run low often. This could be because you don't get up early enough for it or something, that happened to me a few times. Then....when you finally do wake up, he's like sick, and almost dead, ect... I have feeding and fun meter intervals on my site. They tell you about how often each pet needs to be played with and fed. It also tells you the time between 'poos'. Lol. Right now the times are not exact....I'm working on getting them exact. If you guys would like to help, you can send me your pet's times of doing these things and when it happens again next.(remember, these are not the times that you notice it, this is if you actually witness it taking a 'poo' or a hunger heart dropping, ect... Thanks!) Hope you all will enjoy my site! Tell your friends! ^_^

I mostly get up 2hrs earlier than it when i have to get up for school. It wakes up at 9:00 when i'm already in school and i get up at 7:00 o well i still luv it and it loves me! Him i mean lolz!

Marc!

hehe, i normally wake around the same time as my tama, and it hasnt gone below 1 heart on each , ever, so im hoping for a nice tama ^_^

Well good luck to you on that. Mr. Admin's tip about the hidden parameters will help you a lot with getting a better pet! :rolleyes:

Ok my second gen of my tama is a boy and it grew into its adult stage i think and its 5 yrs old! It grew into adult tage just a few hours ago and it looks like a ninja or something! Any way just then a minute ago i looked at my tama while on this site and it was watching TV and it must have just done it because if it does something new it does something new either o' clock or half past something! :D
Marc!

P.S Anybody know wot specie my tama is when it looks like a ninja or somethin?
it is called gozarutchi.....theyre supposed to be really rare... :( :D :D

it is called gozarutchi.....theyre supposed to be really rare... :( :( ;)
Ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ::Crack:: :) :(

OMG! Gozatchi is Not rare!!!!!! :D

He is just like Masktchi, really easy to get, but in a even number generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think it is so cool how it watches TV!

hey it's normal it's done it 2 me and ur ninja is a gozarutchi

p.s if u get a maskutchi watch it it will also watch tv

masktchi and the ninja guy are both couch potatoes. Once you leave them alone for a while they'll start watching tv. (i got both of them) And sometimes they'll start running and tripping. One time my cuzin's tamagotchi -this one :blink: - started brushing its teeth.

That is very kool. My tama died because i couldnt feed it or anything cause it was always asleep.:$. this is wat it looked like when it died :furawatchi: but a new one was reborn and now its AN ONIONOCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!! BUT DARN HE IS STILL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought u get gozarutchi by feeding it a lot of sushi thats what i did since it was little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back