About Sushi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchis_Rule

Reaction score
Ok I really want people to know that.... SUSHI DOES NOT MEAN RAW FISH!!!!!It means seasoned rice! I really want all of these ignorant people to know and to stop saying "Ewwwww raw fish!!" when they hear the word ''sushi''. Also people really need to stop judging food by what other people say about it ( those peole probably havent even had it either ) I mean if you tried sushi and don't like it , I understand!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i think sushi is okay . but some is raw fish..... dark core, um there r youngins' on this site prolly reading this so , pleeze don't swear.

Darkcore, is right. Sushi is more than seasoned rice and Wraps, it has sea weed, raw fish of all kinds, wasabi sauce and alot more! so it is raw fish.

regular sushi just has seaweed, rice, and some veggies like carrots or avocado or celery. you can get all kinds of sushi though, I'm a fan of california rolls. :} mmmm crab and avocado my fave...

but you're right Tamagotchis_Rule, a lot of people think RAW FISH when they hear sushi when not a lot of sushi has the raw fish. It has a fishy smell because of the seaweed but that's it.

hey i think sushi is okay . but some is raw fish..... dark core, um there r youngins' on this site prolly reading this so , pleeze don't swear.
When did I swear?

regular sushi just has seaweed, rice, and some veggies like carrots or avocado or celery. you can get all kinds of sushi though, I'm a fan of california rolls. :} mmmm crab and avocado my fave...
but you're right Tamagotchis_Rule, a lot of people think RAW FISH when they hear sushi when not a lot of sushi has the raw fish. It has a fishy smell because of the seaweed but that's it.
Thank You!!!

Hey folks! Don't knock raw fish if you haven't tried it :marumimitchi:

"Sushi" of all types - including the raw fish - is delicious - especially with green wasabe horseradish and pickled ginger!!!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back