Snow Storm?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was there ever a Snow Storm on your tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Always

• Never happened

• I DONT CARE!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrel123

Reaction score
plz tell me! it happened to me lots of times.. if you clicked " Never happened" that is..just............plain wierd... :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]umm how does it look like? or are you talking about when it see's the snowman outside with the snow falling?[/SIZE]

how does it snow storm?? Wat does it look like??? Wat happens??? How and WHEN does it happen??? :D :( B)

[SIZE=14pt]umm how does it look like? or are you talking about when it see's the snowman outside with the snow falling?[/SIZE]
Yes, I've only seen the snowman

A little snowman appears, and snow falls!

It is very strange, becuase for some people it happens in February, which isn't normally the time for snow! :(

-GotchiGirl! :(

Yes it is a winter animation - tho not appropraite for places like Australia where it is hot.

I think you'll see the snowman from Feb 1st to 28th at 11.30am, 2.00pm and 4.30pm (hope i've got the times right??)

Yeah, it's cool when it does that, the tama charachter is down the bottom, and there is a snow man with snow falling at the top of the screen, but m'yn did it in Feb, dunno why tho! It might be 'cos in china they are in winter right now! Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............. weird!

A little snowman appears, and snow falls! It is very strange, becuase for some people it happens in February, which isn't normally the time for snow! :ph34r:

-GotchiGirl! :angry:
thats happened to mne and there IS snow in feburary you freakazoid

Yeah, it's cool when it does that, the tama charachter is down the bottom, and there is a snow man with snow falling at the top of the screen, but m'yn did it in Feb, dunno why tho! It might be 'cos in china they are in winter right now! Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............. weird!
i dunno about china but in canada spring began a few day ago DUH

thats happened to mne and there IS snow in feburary you freakazoid
ermm well in Australia there is no snow in February as it is one of our hottest months - so its probably not nice to call someone a freakazoid - depending if you live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere - the seasons will be different ;)

ermm well in Australia there is no snow in February as it is one of our hottest months - so its probably not nice to call someone a freakazoid - depending if you live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere - the seasons will be different :ichigotchi:
Here here! So instead of being close minded and intelligently impaired, think next time you start typing on your keyboard. If you can't handle that, get off the internet. There's enough ignorant people on the net, don't need anymore lol.

And yeah I've seen the snow thing happen. Not much of a snowstorm though. Just snowing on my screen for late january to late february.

in england spring started bout a month ago but it snowed last week it snowed on my tama too!!!! <_<

I voted no because I thought you meant like.. violent snow storm. I've seen it though.

Btw, I usually get snow till around the middle of April lol. Not too much this year though. I think we're done for snow.

What the hell does that have to do with anything.. -.-

And I've never seen it...
Language language i'm not very comfortable with people saying what the h*** instead of heck...I'm just very religous. VERY religous. The snowstorm always happens to be on my screen! *.*

~.:Hula Cat:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Language language i'm not very comfortable with people saying what the h*** instead of heck...I'm just very religous. VERY religous. The snowstorm always happens to be on my screen! *.*
~.:Hula Cat:.
*sigh* People will always swear. It's the wonders of freedom of speech. Plus, he could've said a lot worse. I wouldn't be complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back