The Boondocks,Who watches the Episodes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
I am in love with The Boondocks, I think its the most funny show ever, Here is the story line.

When Robert "Granddad" Freeman becomes legal guardian of his grandkids, he moves them from the south side of Chicago to the quiet and safety of the suburbs. Huey and Riley Freeman may torture each other and provoke the neighborhood, but they are no match for Granddad, who's eccentric even by "crazy-a**-old-black-man" standards.

Thats is the plot. Here are the characters.

Huey=Huey/ Man child

Riley=Riley AKA Gangsta pimp

Jazmine=Jazmine Hueys Good friend(she is my current avvie)

Grandad=Grandad their guardian

Uncle ruckus=Crazy butt Man uncle ruckus

That is basically most off the main cast, Do any of you watch the boondocks?

I love them! i think they are the most funny! I think its funnier than Family guy! And you all know i love me some family guy! XD

It is a very good show

It airs on Adultswim. 12:00am fridays, sundays and thursdays .

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in love with The Boondocks, I think its the most funny show ever, Here is the story line.
When Robert "Granddad" Freeman becomes legal guardian of his grandkids, he moves them from the south side of Chicago to the quiet and safety of the suburbs. Huey and Riley Freeman may torture each other and provoke the neighborhood, but they are no match for Granddad, who's eccentric even by "crazy-a**-old-black-man" standards.

Thats is the plot. Here are the characters.

Huey=Huey/ Man child

Riley=Riley AKA Gangsta pimp

Jazmine=Jazmine Hueys Good friend

Grandad=Grandad their guardian

Uncle ruckus=Crazy butt Man uncle ruckus

That is basically most off the main cast, Do any of you watch the boondocks?

I love them! i think they are the most funny! I think its funnier than Family guy! And you all know i love me some family guy! XD

It is a very good show

It airs on Adultswim. 12:00am
That show is really inappropiate to most TamaTalkians. If you look at the rating, it says 18+. And not many people are 18+ in TamaTalk.

Well no it says on adultswim that most content is for 14 years old and up, thats what the boondocks say, i do not know about any of the other shows. Thank you ^.^

Well no it says on adultswim that most content is for 14 years old and up, thats what the boondocks say, i do not know about any of the other shows. Thank you ^.^
Oh, well in Canada they rate it 18+ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back