Donated 5000 points to the king

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajiau

Reaction score
My son has spent the last few days earning 5000 points to donate to the king, so he could get a password to use in Tamatown to buy a trip to Australia for his Tamagotchi. When he donated his last few points, the king gave him a password, but it disappeared from the screen before he could write it down! He was really upset about it, as he's spend so much time getting the points. Is there a way of seeing the password again without having to earn another 5000 points first?

Hope someone can help..

No, you have to pay 2000+2000+2000=6000. I saw someone post this, so thats how I know it.

That's not true. But ajiau, Your son can't go to tamatown and get a plane ticket to austrailia, you have to buy it from your shop. Hope I could help.

Ya 3 things.. 1st off you can play the heading game NON-STOP! (keep feeding him snacks and then playing) and other thing is. He has to be an adult to fly. 3rdly the ticket will look like a box with a lil thingy on the side. like a barcode. it should be 5000 pt. Hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back