Screen Getting Pale and Fuzzy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandp

Reaction score
Hello, my friends.

Does anyone know the reason for the following misfunction? Only two days after buying it, the character, icons and messages of my new V2 Tamagotchi have become pale and, worst, fuzzy, since some of the composing dots of the figures are missing. I have replaced three time its batteries and the problem still remains. I would appreciate very much any suggestion.

Thanks,

mandp.

Get a new tamagotchi. It sounds like a problem with it. Find the receipt and take it back to the place where you got it andexplain the problem, you should either get a refund back or a replacement.

[SIZE=21pt]You should probaly buy a new one. Did you buy that one on Ebay? or something.[/SIZE]

Yes, indeed, I acquired it on eBay: is there a mysterious though essential link between the two facts? (The product arrived safe in its original box...). In any case, thanks you all for your kind answers.

mandp.

you should email the seller and repor the product as defective. If they are a reputable seller they will probably give you a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back