tenniswinner Timez

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Okay... I have just thought of an idea. :mellow:

I am thinking of making a little newspaper (not really, just a post) sort of thing for TamaTalk. There will be a new issue each month. I will post it up every beginning of each month. I guess I will start on the April issue soon, and have it ready by April 1st. :mellow:

I will get this approved, if you can, Guides, just say it is okay for me to do this by making a post. :mellow: If there are any problems, questions, concerns, comments, just post it!

Also, if you have any ideas for this paper, members, Guides, just PM w/ the idea and I will see if I will approve it.

There is a limit of articles in this newspaper. I dunno how many yet, I will let you know soon.

If you would like to submit an article to me, make sure it is appropriate for all ages and have it typed up and ready to possibly post. :mellow:

This is an example of what an article by you or me will look like:

[SIZE=21pt]Your Title Will Be Here[/SIZE]

By: tenniswinner

This is what your article will show up looking like.

And this will be the beginning of the whole first "page"...

[SIZE=30pt]The tenniswinner Timez[/SIZE]

Post anything here as I wait for YOUR PM and get to work on Issue 1, April 2006

NOTE: Do NOT copy my newspaper. Even if you do not title it "The tenniswinner Timez" and it is still a topic like mine, it is considered copying. Please don't copy!

i'd love that! Can i write a colum about tamas and can i also write (tama realated) advice to people who need it?

PLZ?!?

consider me, Tamagotchis Rock!~***

Cool idea!

I hope you don't think it's copying,

but we have a newspaper made on Microsoft Paint on TamaClub.

It's a good idea for TamaTalk!

yeah! i might do a story, "A tamagotchi's Life" it will have diary ebtry's from a tama. in each paper, there will b 1 article. i beter start working!!

note: nobody, plz, dont copy my idea.

I can do something! (my dream job is to be a journalist!)

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

wow that seems like a lovely idea. You know what? I'd like to make an article that will be like a day from a tama's point of veiw, and what a parent should never do! Actually, i might write one on how to get secret characters!

I started an advice colum for the timez!!!!!!!!!!!! plz go check it out the link is in my siggy!

Hold on, hold on, HOLD ON!! You ppl do realize I cannot put your article in the paper unless you PM it to me. It may be a dumb rule, but that is how I organize things. So if you already made a topic-article, just send me the link of the topic. Or, just send the article you made by yourself and not in a topic to me. If any questions or confusions, please PM me.

Thanx,

tenniswinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back