Should I pause my tama while I am at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

new2tamas

Reaction score
If I pause it while I am at school, it grows so slowly, but if I don't pause it, I'll be all sad and uncared for. :) I don't want to get a bad character! (oh, and right now, i have a v2, and I have a UFOchi. Are they bad characters?)

:) HI! this is what i do. well im in high school (lol yes...i still like these things even tho im in high school :D ) but anyways im in high school and i just-- take mine to school with me! come on! they're only as big as ur thumb so no one will know. So dont take it out in class tho. lol. so if ur in highschool or jr high you can go to the bathroom during lunch or whatever and care for it really fast. or in elementary. during recess or lunch or p.e.? so yea thats what i'd do.

If I pause it while I am at school, it grows so slowly, but if I don't pause it, I'll be all sad and uncared for. ;) I don't want to get a bad character! (oh, and right now, i have a v2, and I have a UFOchi. Are they bad characters?)
i put my tama 2 sleep so it grows and no harm comes! (put it on 1 in the mornin or summin) :D

I bring mine to school and just put it in your pocket or sumtin but u can turn the sound off! That way when it needs attention no1 will notice nd just check on it inbetween periods. :D

(to turn the sound off just hold the A button nd press the C button while holding it nd it will say : sound. off. on. : nd just choose on or off) :(

Hope this helped :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back