my tama parent in the family thing ..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgal

Reaction score
my tamas parents in the family tree keep dissapearing!! It happened to one of my tamas and now it is normal and now it is happenening to my other tama!!

Did this happen to anyone or do you know what is going on??

Thanks

that is the thing it has not died and i am on the 5th generation

my tamas parents in the family tree keep dissapearing!! It happened to one of my tamas and now it is normal and now it is happenening to my other tama!!Did this happen to anyone or do you know what is going on??

Thanks
That's because you visited your parents too much.

Only visit them at least two times a day.

Otherwise, they'll dissapear. But they always come back.

its weird i noticed other ppl are having this problem to

I think it can only hold so many parents. Tamagotchi memory space is not unlimited.

yeah but i did not have that many lol and after a day it came back but i could only see my first parent and third there was nto second it was weird

I'm guessing it only lasts so long in the generations and at 5gen it cut some off to save room. Basically it ran out of space on that sectoin. You can't get the history back but they're not broken.

probably but it wasnt that far into the generation

This is absolutely normal. It happens so you can get to a next generation. What generation are you on? Im on my 24'th.

Yet, is a mystery..still
I know why. The grandparent is when a tama dies on V3. It works even if it is not a grandma or grandpa. It happened to me. My tama died, I looked at the grandparents, and it was there!! But it does not give you a code!!!

i dont mean the parent leaves the kid lol!!

i mean in the family tree when you go to get a password the parent is gone and i had like three

now i am not on any they died! i forgot to tchange the time this morning

It happend to me!! My tama started a relationship that was a gen.1 and then my parent disapeared!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back