Sorry Olber...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Monkey

Reaction score
Hey Olber The Scout,

if you are here, and if you read, I'm sorry.

I really only did that because I thought it was important. I'm only 8, and didn't know it was so rare. I also was trying to be cool, yes, I admit it. And I never use improper grammar, look at my posts, they are all in good english!!! I don't really care if you blocked me, 'cause I wasn't going to pm you anyways. Now, I have a warning, and I was trying to avoid one of those!!! The way I acted wass immature, like me, I'm 8, and I probably am the youngest hear, I'm too young for tamatalk, I shouldn't be here. I'm leaving.

Bye,

-BM

(I'm making a topic in departues)

you are not to young if bandia thinks you are old enough for tamas i do to plz don't go i love your name and your avie!

you are not to young if bandia thinks you are old enough for tamas i do to plz don't go i love your name and your avie!
eh?

No, you're not too young for tamatalk. But I'm not going to get my nose in anyone else's buisness.

And tamagirl777, Olber doesn't block almost everyone... He only blocked you because he thinks you're annoying.

Hey Olber The Scout,
if you are here, and if you read, I'm sorry.

I really only did that because I thought it was important. I'm only 8, and didn't know it was so rare. I also was trying to be cool, yes, I admit it. And I never use improper grammar, look at my posts, they are all in good english!!! I don't really care if you blocked me, 'cause I wasn't going to pm you anyways. Now, I have a warning, and I was trying to avoid one of those!!! The way I acted wass immature, like me, I'm 8, and I probably am the youngest hear, I'm too young for tamatalk, I shouldn't be here. I'm leaving.

Bye,

-BM

(I'm making a topic in departues)
not true.

Well I am 1 of the 2 8 yr olds here, and I am younger than Baby_Angel_Of_2005, so unless there is a 7 yr old here, I am the youngest.

Tell you what, if olber forgives me, I will stay, but....if he refuses, sorry, bye bye.

-BM

No, you're not too young for tamatalk. But I'm not going to get my nose in anyone else's buisness.
And tamagirl777, Olber doesn't block almost everyone... He only blocked you because he thinks you're annoying.
Yeah, she's right. I only block people who pi** me off or are annoying li'l snits. Otherwise, you won't be blocked.

I forgive, but you really shouldn't leave just because someone is mad at you.

Olber really isn't a mean person unless you tick him off. He's tempermental just like me. He's a sweety. *huggles Olber*

Yeah, she's right. I only block people who pi** me off or are annoying li'l snits. Otherwise, you won't be blocked.
I forgive, but you really shouldn't leave just because someone is mad at you.
I'm not leaving because you are mad at me....because I am too young!

-BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back